Nathan Brown

I can't find too many similarities between the Knights roster & the Roosters roster. Cronk was rested in R11, Friend was injured & the Knights were arguably a bit lucky Keary was injured early & didn't return. With the two squads at full strength only a couple of Knights would walk into the Roosters squad. Even their best player would be forced to play out of position in the Roosters team.

Most Roosters fans said the outs wouldn't have mattered, we were playing confident and took it to them early, that's what you have to do against big packs. If we had won by 1 point or so then maybe it's a different argument (like losing by 4 against the Warriors with Lino leading the team lol). Otherwise it's hard to make excuses when you win comfortably.

Most Roosters fans said the outs wouldn't have mattered, we were playing confident and took it to them early, that's what you have to do against big packs. If we had won by 1 point or so then maybe it's a different argument (like losing by 4 against the Warriors with Lino leading the team lol). Otherwise it's hard to make excuses when you win comfortably.

You can’t put too much emphasis on one game or stats.

eg. We win the next two games and Brown will be a genius again. Up there with the likes of Hagan. [emoji854][emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing much. it's all just opinion and speculation.
Basically says questions need to be asked.
But there's no point sacking him unless there is someone significantly better to take his place.
Anthony Griffin? Geoff Toovey? Shaun Wane even? All of their winning percentages are above 50%, it’s a no brainer.

Phil Gardner was in the sheds talking to Pearce at half time. Not often you see him (visible anyway)

Would love to know what he's referring to in this interview...

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/brown-...pid-fall/0e5f2449-af2e-4911-9278-83f06d0df01a

"Another decision I made, which I shouldn't say publicly, but there was one other thing I badly got wrong myself," Brown said.

"So I have to put a fair bit of blame on myself there."

Pressed on whether it involved selecting a player based on effort, Brown said: "What I would say is I certainly accepted some standards that I shouldn't have.

"And I should have addressed it earlier in the piece."

Also it seemed like he rushed a few of the Origin players back from the second game in Perth including midnight flights and long car rides which the players were understandably not too thrilled with having the disappointment (for the QLD players) but the fact some of them had their families there and everything. Which coincides with the teams losses, so it makes sense.

I'm not sure why they wouldnt just wait until after the season, these situations never end well when the coach sticks around

Back