Luke O'Donnell takes English offer

As soon as I heard O'Donnell was linked to Super League I thought, 'we won't get him.' :cry:
 
Dont think we could have done much more to sign him, O'Donnell did say that the amount they offered was fine just wanted the Knights to alter some things in the contract :think:
 
Dont think we could have done much more to sign him, O'Donnell did say that the amount they offered was fine just wanted the Knights to alter some things in the contract :think:

Yeah, not much else we could of done unfortunatley :( The money was there, we got asked to alter the contract, which we then did, he would of had his brother playing with him and Newcaslte is close to his family, so I thought we were gonna get him...but nope, the F*cking super league had to come and wreck it!
 
Back
Top