TG
20 - 6 with 3 minutes to go
Evah got her try
  • Eve Keeling 2'
  • Lilly Mcnamara 15'
  • Lilly Mcnamara 34'
  • Evah McEwen 55'

Ball starts in 15 minutes

3rd placed Knights v 16th placed Balmain.

We ae a converted try behind Saints on for and against and they are playing the Warriors in NZ, so a really strong win should see us jump to 2nd and a bye for the first final.

Mathews won 34 - 6 and we might jump a few places to finish 9th or so - if we had won that game last week we would have been in the mix for finals.
  • Fletcher Sommerville 4'
  • Fletcher Sommerville 13'
  • Fletcher Sommerville 16'
  • Chip Valentish 20'
  • Diesel Hagan 25'
  • Fletcher Sommerville 33'
  • Matthew MCEWEN 54'

Wil Rosenbaum is in for Latu on the wing in Ball.
I can't remember what grade he played last year, but I remember he is a lanky winger who scored a lot of tries.

Wil Rosenbaum is in for Latu on the wing in Ball.
I can't remember what grade he played last year, but I remember he is a lanky winger who scored a lot of tries.
He played in the Matt’s GF last year and was one of our best. He is from the North Coast and is a very talented winger. Has a strong, solid build with very good speed and leg drive. Quite surprised he hasn’t been selected for Ball this season.

He played in the Matt’s GF last year and was one of our best. He is from the North Coast and is a very talented winger. Has a strong, solid build with very good speed and leg drive. Quite surprised he hasn’t been selected for Ball this season.
I remember he stood up in big games - might be why he is getting a run now.

I remember he stood up in big games - might be why he is getting a run now.
I was really impressed with him in the GF last year. Thought he was one of our best, along with Votano, Hagen, Hilliar and Hopwood. Not sure where he has been this year. Has he played any Andrew Johns Cup?

I was really impressed with him in the GF last year. Thought he was one of our best, along with Votano, Hagen, Hilliar and Hopwood. Not sure where he has been this year. Has he played any Andrew Johns Cup?
I don't think so.
He might be having a big year at School - you often see guys this age take a year out for HSC

22 - 0 after 27
  • Malachi Smith 4'
  • Logan Aoake 9'
  • Haami Loza 23'
  • Cody Hopwood 26'
The Dragons went into this last round with a 6 point better differential. They play the Warriors in NZ tomorrow. Is there any advantage in finishing 2nd as opposed to third?

28 - 0 after 31
  • Malachi Smith 4'
  • Logan Aoake 9'
  • Haami Loza 23'
  • Cody Hopwood 26'
  • Zeek Faulkner 30'

I don't think so.
He might be having a big year at School - you often see guys this age take a year out for HSC
Ok. I have been looking for his name this year and was concerned we may have lost him. Good to know he is still in our system. Has all the attributes of a good modern winger.

The Dragons went into this last round with a 6 point better differential. They play the Warriors in NZ tomorrow. Is there any advantage in finishing 2nd as opposed to third?
If they are going with 6 team finals, 1 and 2 get a week off. I think that often backfires because the other teams stay sharp by playing.

34 - 0 at halftime - keeping up with the clock nearly
  • Malachi Smith 4'
  • Logan Aoake 9'
  • Haami Loza 23'
  • Cody Hopwood 26'
  • Zeek Faulkner 30'
  • Te Kaio Cranwell 34'

Warriors have had 2 wins and a draw at home and only 1 away win - so Saints are not getting an easy game

If they are going with 6 team finals, 1 and 2 get a week off. I think that often backfires because the other teams stay sharp by playing.
In Flegg the year before last when we made the GF against Penrith, the Roosters were the gun side and finished minor premiers and then crashed out with consecutive losses and missed the GF.

40 - 0 after 39 - Votano has 6 from 7

• Malachi Smith 4'
  • Logan Aoake 9'
  • Haami Loza 23'
  • Cody Hopwood 26'
  • Zeek Faulkner 30'
  • Te Kaio Cranwell 34'
  • Bailey Carmichael 38'

Back