Jack Wighton

Lockwire211

Nathan Ross
We’re not linked to him (at this stage), but Paul Kent is saying that he may be getting released from his contract with the Raiders because of his possible charges.
What’s the thoughts on trying our luck on him if he became a free agent? Personally I reckon he’d be an awesome pick up to play in the centres or wing. 550-600 would be my offer.
 
I think he’s a perfect fit


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read that as "a perfect hit" which would also be an appropriate response.

If Gardener was willing to overlook his indiscretions provided there were behavioral clauses in a contract I'd be stoked to snare him this season.
 
LOL, why did photo's of a players girlfriend surface after her copping a flogging and no action taken against said player?

Greenburg.
 
I can't recall ever seeing him play in the centres, would want some evidence he's not as bad defensively as the current lot before throwing him the big money.
 
I recall seeing him play some centre and looking promising. Think he started out there before moving to fullback actually.

I’d definitely be interested. Happy to pay $500K+. Wonder his asking price. He’s good, he’s promising, but he’s not top tier.
 
I don't think he has developed much over the last couple years. Hasn't turned out to be the player I thought he would from his U20's days.

Certainly wouldn't be throwing 500k+ at him.
 
He'd make a better centre than fullback. His skillset is similar to the Morris brothers, big, fast, strong and skillfull. He's a leader too, would be a revelation for us in the centres. I'd happily pay 600k+ for him

He's not a top tier fullback but he is a top tier player imo
 
Don't rate him at all as a fullback. Has the size and speed to be a great centre/winger but I wouldn't pay $700k for him.
 
We’re not linked to him (at this stage), but Paul Kent is saying that he may be getting released from his contract with the Raiders because of his possible charges.
What’s the thoughts on trying our luck on him if he became a free agent? Personally I reckon he’d be an awesome pick up to play in the centres or wing. 550-600 would be my offer.
Also said he's going to have to sit out this year...
 
I like him as a player. Dunno what kinda form he would bring in the shape of a centre. Very strong bloke.
 
Back
Top