Front Rowers Please!

Interesting fact.
Cooper Cronk and Cameron Smith were the only two players in the GF who ran for less metres than Glasby.

Interesting fact.
Cooper Cronk and Cameron Smith were the only two players in the GF who ran for less metres than Glasby.
Both of them aren't exactly carry it up forwards are they? Both are playmakers who do their job. Cooper coached his side to victory otherwise he would have had more running metres and cam Smith never really got an opportunity to go from dummy half.

If you deem yourself fit you are expected to do your job injured or not.

Napa is as dumb as dogsh!t.
But I would take the risk on him for the right coin!

Did you see Napa being interviewed by Joey after the game? I deadset felt embarrassed for the guy.
If he comes cheap then sure, why not.

Taupau should be their top prop target, then TPJ, Klemmer, then maybe Napa.

Wobbles the bloke was still walking around at lunchtime on Monday with his full kit on, boots included!
Hadn't even had a shower or changed clothes!

The uncertainty at Manly has proven too much for some, with rising forward Addin Fonua-Blake reportedly asking for a release. 6'2"and 118kg only seen him play 1 game but he went good so he may be worth a contract and it wouldn't be a big one either .

The uncertainty at Manly has proven too much for some, with rising forward Addin Fonua-Blake reportedly asking for a release. 6'2"and 118kg only seen him play 1 game but he went good so he may be worth a contract and it wouldn't be a big one either .

126 running metres per game average this year. I'd say the contract should justifiably be a decent size.

Have to take a risk with a larger contract somewhere, paying slight overs for him would be worth the risk.

Manly might be forced into releasing players to fit under the cap with the $750k fine or whatever it was. Best thing at the moment is our money pot is well-publicised. I think the club is signalling to everyone that the money is there for those who want it, and they will wait for players like AFB to agitate releases from their contracts to come and get it.

The club can make approaches directly to Manly to inquire on a players status and chance of release.

I'm betting they would rather release Fonua-Blake than Taupau.

Back