Front Rowers Please!

Nice in the game I saw he was a battering ram ...We could use that ...
The thing that AFB would bring is some much needed punch

AFB made 3,036m overall and 1,250 of them were post contact which was more than any Knights forward (closest this year was Ese'ese with 1,022 post contact and 2,837 overall)

He also made 71 tackle breaks, Our best forwards were Ese'ese with 74 and Fitz with 69

We need more guys who can bend the line and not get stopped and rolled in the line

We were ranked 16th for metres gained, 12th for line breaks, 15th for tackle breaks and 15th for offloads

Guys like Blake can help with that

The fact he is only 22, Weighs around 115-120kg and is about 190cm tall makes him a prime target imo

Plays decent minutes as well, He averaged around 45 minutes a game in 2018

We should go hard after the two of them 1.5 mill for AFB and Kapow on 4 yr deals .. Start a rumour through papers and whatever that we are ( as soon as were allowed) going to offer them these contracts.

We should go hard after the two of them 1.5 mill for AFB and Kapow on 4 yr deals .. Start a rumour through papers and whatever that we are ( as soon as were allowed) going to offer them these contracts.

Neither would bother for 400k a year when they could get more in Sydney

Neither would bother for 400k a year when they could get more in Sydney

Agreed. Any manager worth his salt knows that the shortage of quality props either on the market or looking to get out early means they can basically name their price.

I'm speculating but Taupau shouldn't have much trouble getting $600k, maybe as high as $800k while AFB could be in the $500k to $700k range

Agreed. Any manager worth his salt knows that the shortage of quality props either on the market or looking to get out early means they can basically name their price.

I'm speculating but Taupau shouldn't have much trouble getting $600k, maybe as high as $800k while AFB could be in the $500k to $700k range

I think Marty is on 750k ATM, Blake would only be on 250-350k though ATM.

I'd still offer what I said above, 5yr 2.5mil for Blake.

I'd be stoked if we signed Taupau for 800k and Blake for 500k. 2.2 mil - 1.3 mil = 900k to get some back up outside backs.

Well that didn't come out right lol ….I meant $500,000 to $600,000 for Blake and $900,000 to $1 mill for Kapow Per Year each for 4 years . My bad .

I'd take Kasiano 100% guys a beast to handle and loves to offload.

Totes, his improvement under Bellache has been exceptional. He may only be a bench player at the Storm but he would probably walk in to most starting squads.
2 years ago he would have been an out-of-shape liability, but I'd be pretty stoked if he kept his playing weight where it is and his intensity up.

I'd rather a fit and angry Kasiano over Napa

I went to the Q cup grand final and Kasiano started on the bench for Easts tigers. He was close to the worst player on the field imo. Made zero impact, a heap of errors and was targeted in defense.

I thought his form declined with the weight loss.
And i wouldn't call him a high profile forward.
Jesse Bromwich would be nice lol.

Back