Finals Week 3 vs Panthers - 4:00pm Sunday 27th of September - Accor Stadium

Funny thing is, he was having a bit of a shocker in the first half I thought (he had some mates). We got chances in the attacking 20 and there was no composure anywhere across the playing group lol. Struggled to get to a kick and every one we put in sucked. I do think Dylan is the most adept player in the team in just settling everyone down and getting us into our shapes.

But then when we were down to 12 men we were only going to win it if someone pulled some nonsense out of his arse, particularly with a fullback kind of taken out of the game in attack a lot with how big the defensive workload becomes (and how much Penrith were specifically working over the Sharpe/Bradman edge to try to take those guys out of the game too). And yeah he's got that in him, we've seen it all year.
 
But then when we were down to 12 men we were only going to win it if someone pulled some nonsense out of his arse, particularly with a fullback kind of taken out of the game in attack a lot with how big the defensive workload becomes (and how much Penrith were specifically working over the Sharpe/Bradman edge to try to take those guys out of the game too). And yeah he's got that in him, we've seen it all year.
Cheers to nonsense 🍻

I’m so glad we now have players that feel free to use their own brains and play what they see.

It makes for a refreshing change of watching a bunch of robots play, scared of the consequences if they made a mistake.

Makes a hell of a difference!

Side note: if supposed experts are going to commentate games, can they please learn the rules. I watched on 9 and Gus was adamant it should be pulled back because you can’t take a quick tap but it wasn’t a quick tap.
 
I'll admit the whole Sandon tap thing didn't compute to me. I think i was regaining my seat? I looked up and Sandon was racing over the 20. My daughter was going off and I was just sitting there thinking "what's going on??". She was screaming at me we've scored!! We've scored!! I still didn't know what was happening.
Yeah but you’re not being paid big money to provide expert commentary. Unless I’m mistaken lol
 
Actually I thought the actual reasoning from them was because of the nature of the penalty, like a lot of people in the booth they probably didn't hear the call that Sandon was free to take the tap, then didn't carry on.
On the other hand you had idiots like Vossy continuing to double down and dig their own grave and kept carrying on despite the call after and being completely wrong.
 
Mate Sandon with the tap and go even the camera men/commentators didn't see it lol
Bloke run 15m before panthers saw it and that's the against the best defensive team in the nrl mind you not like we playing tigers or dragons here
Haha I was like wtf happened here?!?!
Thought we were gonna get an obstruction or something - nope - just ran straight through the middle.
 
I'll admit the whole Sandon tap thing didn't compute to me. I think i was regaining my seat? I looked up and Sandon was racing over the 20. My daughter was going off and I was just sitting there thinking "what's going on??". She was screaming at me we've scored!! We've scored!! I still didn't know what was happening.
It’s worth listening to your daughter @Owey!
 
I also thought Gags pass to Dom in the lead up to Doms try was a mile forward, but our luck was in.
We’re going to need a little bit of luck our way this week, but we seem to be riding a wave at the moment, and momentum is a wonderful thing
 
I'll admit the whole Sandon tap thing didn't compute to me. I think i was regaining my seat? I looked up and Sandon was racing over the 20. My daughter was going off and I was just sitting there thinking "what's going on??". She was screaming at me we've scored!! We've scored!! I still didn't know what was happening.
Mate the Fox cameras didn't even keep up. They eventually cut to Sandon scoring, they had no idea either.
 
Mate the Fox cameras didn't even keep up. They eventually cut to Sandon scoring, they had no idea either.
Neither did 9, they were in the middle of showing a replay of the high shot on Sharpe when he tapped but you can the ref saying to Sandon, all cleared you can go
 
Back
Top