Elimination Final - Knights V Raiders - Sunday 10 September 4:05pm - McDonald Jones Stadium

Match result


  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Everyone needs to relax. We’re gonna win comfortably. Canberra are shot and we’ve got a heap of momentum.
For some reason these last couple of months have been different.

But In the back of mind I'm waiting for them to screw It up somehow, which they haven't and I am pretty sure I haven't been the only one saying to myself during games at what point do the Knights give up and let the opposition steam roll them like usual.
 
Looks like Morgan Evans is performing before the game today. I don’t really like country music or his victory song but he’s a pretty big name.

I’m so excited for the game today. The atmosphere is gonna be crazy. Can’t wait.
 
I think we'll win but it'll be closer than people expect. We have a lot of young guys in the squad who will be nervy with expectations on them that we should win big. Raiders aren't expected to do much in the finals so I don't think they have much to lose. Should be a good game though. Cracker day for a Sunday arvo of footy in Newy.
 
I’m confident we win. It might be close for the first 20 but as the game goes on we will get on top. And run in some tries near the end.
 
Ins this week;
  • Dane Gagai
  • Jackson Hastings
  • Kalyn Ponga
  • Kurt Mann
  • Lachlan Fitzgibbon
  • Leo Thompson
  • Phoenix Crossland
  • Tyson Frizell
That's well over half our salary cap coming in "fresh".
How we won last week will always be a mystery I think.
 
I think the people who were worried about last week hadn't actually looked at the Dragons side. The pack/bench looks like something we would've rolled out in 2016, and the outside backs can be entertaining on their day but even then they normally let in more tries than they score.

We still had almost full strength middles and outside backs + Gamble & Clune running the show in good form.
 
Unchanged 17 with Lucas 18th man

1. Kalyn Ponga (C)
2. Dom Young
3. Dane Gagai
4. Bradman Best
5. Greg Marzhew
6. Tyson Gamble
7. Jackson Hastings
8. Jacob Saifiti
9. Phoenix Crossland
10. Leo Thompson
11. Tyson Frizell (C)
12. Lachlan Fitzgibbon
13. Adam Elliott

14. Kurt Mann
15. Daniel Saifiti
16. Jack Hetherington
17. Mat Croker

20. Dylan Lucas
 
Back
Top