Elimination Final - Knights V Raiders - Sunday 10 September 4:05pm - McDonald Jones Stadium

Match result


  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Surely Ponga wont be put through a full contact training session right before the game. What team mate would want to put any hit on him?

That would require a needle, then increase the pain for the game, needled again and cant imagine the pain from that for the next week.

If Ponga and staff say he is right, needle him and send him out. Once the game is won bring him off and rest him.
 
He will have abit contact to test it out. Nothing over the top but needs a bit as too much risk to send him out Sunday if one hit is gonna put him out the game then we are a man short and having to play a forward on an edge.
 
Miller is **** and if we go into the game with him out the back raiders will get us as all they need to do is bomb him non stop or chip out the back as he is never there
 
Heard that Ponga is very unlikely to play. I’m really worried about Miller costing us dearly.
Johns said the club gave him the option to rest and Ponga said “I am playing”. Or something to that effect.
I am of the opinion that if Ponga is playing with one arm or likely to go down early then rest him.
But I would prefer Gagai at fullback than Miller. Miller has the yips to me.
 
Johns said the club gave him the option to rest and Ponga said “I am playing”. Or something to that effect.
I am of the opinion that if Ponga is playing with one arm or likely to go down early then rest him.
But I would prefer Gagai at fullback than Miller. Miller has the yips to me.

Geez the bloke can't win, Cops it early season for lack of effort and here we are he is injured, a chance to rest and he is nope I'm playing, and now we are wanting him rested.

My opinion is for any must win game, if he can play, he is. He has all off season to rest it up and if he does injure it further that is the chance we take I guess. It's a roll of the dice.

But it's a dice we have to roll. We can't afford to not have him out there. This is the finals and all games are must win or off to Bali! We can't rely on our best to turn up every game at all moments of the game and he adds that little bit of polish that could mean progressing or not.

I want our best players to be desperate to play. I want them putting it on the line for the win.

Thats the exact attitude I want to see from him.
 
Back
Top