Best 19 in 2027

That round 1 loss in 24 was one of the most gut wrenching in my time as a knights fan. I expected us to continue doing what worked from the previous season and ended up watching one of the most disjointed home performances you are likely to see. The regression was shocking.
I'm definitely still scarred by that match haha.
 
I hope so because we were doing it because we have 1-on-1 advantages out wide against someone in pretty much every game we play. Same with the Dolphins who are the most stylistically similar team. Go on then other teams, get some early ball to "Thomas Chester". Can't wait to see it!
 
Once team's shut down KP, good luck with that. Nobody has ever been able to shut down KP except the Knights themselves by not putting adequate support around him.

He now has as much support as any player could pretty much want, that's whats making it harder for teams to deal with him. There's now so many other options in the team, and they're doing their job well. You now have to shut them all down.

Knights had no forward pack of note against the Roosters, were slaughtered all game defensively, had no possession and they still couldn't shut down KP completely. Knights scored two amazing tries off Manuleulua, Roosters had to resort to kicks
 
That round 1 loss in 24 was one of the most gut wrenching in my time as a knights fan. I expected us to continue doing what worked from the previous season and ended up watching one of the most disjointed home performances you are likely to see. The regression was shocking.
Ricky really used the "us against them" mentality and we didn't look like the team who won 10 games straight at the end of 23.
Start all over again with bone headed football!
 
I love Hunt, I really do. You can see early posts where I thought he’d barely play first grade. I was completely wrong. What I remain skeptical of is whether he is quick enough in D especially to be a starting centre. Lateral movement and speed is non-negotiable for a top line centre. Ironically, you can get away with a lack of speed better on the wing (to’o being a perfect example). I’d have him on my 19 man bench for cover and in some desperate situations, you could even bring him on late when we need a try and start bombing the opposition. He is easily the biggest areal threat at the club.
I’d like to see Winter start the year at centre in Gags spot.
In saying that, for those who’ve seen more of Winter than I - what is his ceiling?
 
Back
Top