Adam Elliott & Millie Boyle to the Knights?

Not going to cover the off field discussion other than to say that him living back in Newie with all his family and a settled relationship with Millie would hopefully see him grounded and concentrating on his footy.

Not going to cover the off field discussion other than to say that him living back in Newie with all his family and a settled relationship with Millie would hopefully see him grounded and concentrating on his footy.
His family is not in Newcastle, they are in Tarthra which is closer to Canberra

Thought that may be the case. If he can continue to play like he did today he will be a good 13 for us.
Mann can go back to 14.

Yeah watching him this year he’s a classic case of a guy who’s been put on an edge most of his career due to team need and because he doesn’t profile physically as a classic prop forward, but he’s definitely better at 13. In his games there this year he’s looked more like a genuine like-for-like replacement for Barnett than many might have thought, including myself. Plus I thought his fill in work at hooker was actually pretty decent.

His family is not in Newcastle, they are in Tarthra which is closer to Canberra
Sorry - my bad...been flat out with home and work life of late and I was confusing him with Jack Hetherington ... If I had any hair, I'd declare that a blonde moment but I'll go with...a Homer moment

1654658997659.png

Last edited:
Sorry - my bad...been flat out with home and work life of late and I was confusing him with Jack Hetherington ... If I had any hair, I'd declare that a blonde moment but I'll go with...a Homer moment

View attachment 5869
Lol, its actually funny
Elliott's family is closer to the raiders and he comes up here
Jack's family is up here and it looks more likely he will go to the raiders ( Dad's an old boy and wants him there)

Tathra is quite nice, I’ve gone there on a couple of weekends away with my wife. Mustn’t be that keen on his family if he’s trading in a 3 hour drive to visit them for a 7.5 hour one 😂

I love my family more than anything, but moved two hours away as soon as the chance presented itself.

They have to let me know if they are turning up, it's a long drive if I'm not going to be home.

If he is serious about Boyle, relationship, then where the rest of his family is doesn’t matter, they can all get together travelling up or down at various times of the year. People are more wide spread nowadays and it’s about work prospects and relationships

Last edited:
I didn't watch most of the game but Elliott has 2 trys in 2 weeks and good metres again.
61mins
148m
Maybe sorting out his future has been a relief for him and now he is focused on his game.

Must admit Elliott has been impressive the last couple weeks. If he can maintain that then he will be a solid signing. Sadly for him he has yet to show any sort of consistency in his career that resembles the last couple weeks so it’s a big ask going on what he has shown previously.

I didn't watch most of the game but Elliott has 2 trys in 2 weeks and good metres again.
61mins
148m
Maybe sorting out his future has been a relief for him and now he is focused on his game.

Nah, he is just getting all the tries he can before he comes here!

61mins
148m
He's had a really good mix of ball playing and running the past month.

Back