3 x tickets to the Grand Final S126 - 1

Congratulations on a truly epic finals run & an all time classic prelim.
Beautiful passion by the team and amazing fans.

I was a delusional Warriors fan who purchased tickets early to avoid the mad rush "if we made it"

I have 3 tickets S126. I would love to sell these to a Knights fan - these can be transferred via the ticketmaster app.

I would be happy to correspond with the purchaser via call's and email to verify the legitimacy the tickets.

DM me if interested and we can discuss.

Congratulations to all Knights fans and enjoy the moment!
 
Congratulations on a truly epic finals run & an all time classic prelim.
Beautiful passion by the team and amazing fans.

I was a delusional Warriors fan who purchased tickets early to avoid the mad rush "if we made it"

I have 3 tickets S126. I would love to sell these to a Knights fan - these can be transferred via the ticketmaster app.

I would be happy to correspond with the purchaser via call's and email to verify the legitimacy the tickets.

DM me if interested and we can discuss.

Congratulations to all Knights fans and enjoy the moment!
I only need one but appreciate it.
 
Congratulations on a truly epic finals run & an all time classic prelim.
Beautiful passion by the team and amazing fans.

I was a delusional Warriors fan who purchased tickets early to avoid the mad rush "if we made it"

I have 3 tickets S126. I would love to sell these to a Knights fan - these can be transferred via the ticketmaster app.

I would be happy to correspond with the purchaser via call's and email to verify the legitimacy the tickets.

DM me if interested and we can discuss.

Congratulations to all Knights fans and enjoy the moment!
How much do these cost?
 
I thought tickets went on sale today for members and tomorrow for the public, am I missing something?
Tickets have been on sale for months, theres certain allocations for fans of the two qualifying clubs. I hope its more than what i read but it said 10k each, that wouldnt cover half of the knights members looking for tickets.
 
These are gone to Bill.

To all you guys - Enjoy the moment - very jealous!
Don't worry, if you follow the Knights 25 year drought between GFs, you only have to wait to reach another until ... 2036? 😬

Seriously have heard of a heap of Warriors fans selling their tickets to Knights fans and being really cool about it, cheers to you all!
 
Back
Top