Still_Nutty
Josh Smith
If we looked at Sims, I’d hand my membership in….not only did he phone it in for us when he played here but he also made it obvious to the supporters after the game that he didn’t give a **** by laughing and joking with the opposition out on the field straight after the game…
And then to really rub it in, he made sure he played to his absolute best when he came back up against the Knights and would go out of his way to stick it to the Knights supporters at every opportunity.
I don’t generally hate anybody…BUT I hate him with a passion and wouldn’t give him the steam off my p!$$ on a cold night to keep him warm
And then to really rub it in, he made sure he played to his absolute best when he came back up against the Knights and would go out of his way to stick it to the Knights supporters at every opportunity.
I don’t generally hate anybody…BUT I hate him with a passion and wouldn’t give him the steam off my p!$$ on a cold night to keep him warm