2022 Knights Recruitment & Retention Thread

He's improved a fair bit over the last two seasons here. He was hitting the line with a fair bit more gusto by the end of last year.
 
Never thought I’d say this, but I’d be looking at bringing Sione back next year. He’s absolutely thrived playing left backrow for St Helens. Got his confidence back in the collision, so much so he’s ditched the headgear. Safe to say he’s been the form backrower for the last 12 months. He’d fit the way we were using Fitz on the weekend perfectly. Suits the faster game, showing a great right to left pass, perfect backrow line running and consistently strong defence.

I’d be looking at getting Pearce-Paul and grooming him to take over Frizells position the year after, much better on the right, with his left foot step getting him on the outside of his man with a rand handed offload.

Would be looking at Pryce to fill the 14 role and step up at fullback and 5/8 when needed. Groom him to take over the 5/8 role the year after.
I’d rather drink a cup of my own man juice than see him ever again.
 
Was bog average here and looks bog average in Melbourne. Never understood the hand wringing by some fans over him leaving. Reckon you'd get as much if not more from Mat Croker if you threw him into first grade and he's like our 6th or 7th best prop at full strength.
oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif
 
I’m so pleased AOB and trainers got to spend some time with Clune before making a harder play at Brooks. I’m not entirely across all the noise but it definitely suggested Clune was nothing other than depth. Always was a fan of him at St George and pleased he’s showing his worth. Depth the only concern behind Cliff and Clune. Agree we should be getting Milf if we can but not to dislodge Cluff (my new name combo and also how Kiwi’s are prenoucning jake)…..
 
I’m so pleased AOB and trainers got to spend some time with Clune before making a harder play at Brooks. I’m not entirely across all the noise but it definitely suggested Clune was nothing other than depth. Always was a fan of him at St George and pleased he’s showing his worth. Depth the only concern behind Cliff and Clune. Agree we should be getting Milf if we can but not to dislodge Cluff (my new name combo and also how Kiwi’s are prenoucning jake)…..
NZ are saying it how it's meant to be said 😒
 
Back
Top