2021 State of Origin Series

And yet they held a game 24 hours prior to changing the decision? Absolute mind boggling.

I guess the temptation for people to do the wrong thing and try to go from locked down areas is too great. As usual the stupidity of a few ruin it for everyone.. not that I could go given I am on the Coast.

Ponga will blitz it tonight.
Don't like tipping Qld, but SOO is like that - the team with most to play for usually wins.

Geez that Queensland number 4 looks like an average player. Guess people were right on here after all.

The Blues are missing Daniel, Nathan and Jerome big time. Despite the commentators being in love with the back five, you have to control the middle and the halves to run the play. Moses does nothing and Wighton runs around like an edge forward.

Holmes looks gone.

Blues have talent in the outside backs but they need the halves and forwards to set up the play up for them.

Hardly noticed the hammer, is he even out there? Wightons kicking licence has been revoked. Moses has to take control now if we are to win. Fark QLD. Just hope pong comes out if it unscathed.

Back