Was thinking that yesterday. I agree. If they didn't make their first pick and haven't been on when it's their next their auto skippedI reckon if those who haven't been on to make their picks haven't come on to say they're still in the draft by their next go next round then they'll get automatically skipped/booted. If they come on before then to say they're still playing then they'll get their go. There's no point waiting another 24 hours for them when it's inevitable they're going to miss another deadline.
It's not fair on us if they haven't been on since their original pick tho. How long have they had since the first pick? And absolutely nothingThe issue with that is the the rules say they have 24 hours to make their pick
If I auto-skip someone because they haven't been on and they come on within what would have been their 24 hour time limit and are denied their turn it's not really fair as the rules say they have 24 hours to make their pick
I know it's frustrating for everyone but I'm not a fan of changing the rules after the draft has started, I think we should stick with what we have (24 hour time limit, 3 strikes and your out)
That being said, If the majority of participants are happy to see that come into effect then I will implement it because my priority is to make the draft as fun and enjoyable as I can for all of you![]()
I know everyones frustrated but changing the rules feels wrong to me
he was last active 4 days ago!