2015/2016 Marathon Stadium Draft

C'mon guys, don't get too depressed yet, only 2 people have missed their picks so far. And either they'll be gone soon or they'll magically reappear to take part, win-win.
 
@John is skipped and receives his second warning for exceeding the 24 hour time limit

He will be excluded from the draft if it happens again

@Junior11 your up mate
 
I reckon if those who haven't been on to make their picks haven't come on to say they're still in the draft by their next go next round then they'll get automatically skipped/booted. If they come on before then to say they're still playing then they'll get their go. There's no point waiting another 24 hours for them when it's inevitable they're going to miss another deadline.
 
I reckon if those who haven't been on to make their picks haven't come on to say they're still in the draft by their next go next round then they'll get automatically skipped/booted. If they come on before then to say they're still playing then they'll get their go. There's no point waiting another 24 hours for them when it's inevitable they're going to miss another deadline.
Was thinking that yesterday. I agree. If they didn't make their first pick and haven't been on when it's their next their auto skipped
 
The issue with that is the the rules say they have 24 hours to make their pick

If I auto-skip someone because they haven't been on and they come on within what would have been their 24 hour time limit and are denied their turn it's not really fair as the rules say they have 24 hours to make their pick

I know it's frustrating for everyone but I'm not a fan of changing the rules after the draft has started, I think we should stick with what we have (24 hour time limit, 3 strikes and your out)

That being said, If the majority of participants are happy to see that come into effect then I will implement it because my priority is to make the draft as fun and enjoyable as I can for all of you :)
 
The issue with that is the the rules say they have 24 hours to make their pick

If I auto-skip someone because they haven't been on and they come on within what would have been their 24 hour time limit and are denied their turn it's not really fair as the rules say they have 24 hours to make their pick

I know it's frustrating for everyone but I'm not a fan of changing the rules after the draft has started, I think we should stick with what we have (24 hour time limit, 3 strikes and your out)

That being said, If the majority of participants are happy to see that come into effect then I will implement it because my priority is to make the draft as fun and enjoyable as I can for all of you :)
It's not fair on us if they haven't been on since their original pick tho. How long have they had since the first pick? And absolutely nothing
 
Yep, as Rhugh said, if we auto skip them next time & they come on within the 24 hours, then what? They've missed a fair shot at their turn. I say let's just follow the rules, one more skip to go before they're both gone.
 
Back
Top