josh2010 Up The Knights!!!!! Nov 2, 2012 #61 Whether we think Tonga is S*&^ or not he will be in the team
Joshhh Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus Nov 7, 2012 #62 If you thought the Warriors had alot of jerseys this year...
Jimmy McNulty Michael McKeirnan Nov 7, 2012 #63 josh2010 said: Surely eels back line will be 1 Hayne 2 Folau 3 Cheyse Blair 4 Willie Tonga 5 Sio Click to expand... I'm not quite convinced on the whole Hayne to 5/8 thing but I think Eels should try to play mullany at fullback. From what I saw of him last season he showed a lot of promise and could be a star one day!
josh2010 said: Surely eels back line will be 1 Hayne 2 Folau 3 Cheyse Blair 4 Willie Tonga 5 Sio Click to expand... I'm not quite convinced on the whole Hayne to 5/8 thing but I think Eels should try to play mullany at fullback. From what I saw of him last season he showed a lot of promise and could be a star one day!
Junior11 Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus Dec 4, 2012 #68 I like it... but they couldn't gone more traditional for their 25th anniversary like we did.