2012 Marathon Stadium Draft - Discussion Thread

pretty good team i feel, last year the decent halves were hard to obtain so this year i made sure to have plenty of quality halves

1. Anthony Minichiello
6. James Maloney
7. Benji Marshall (c)
11. Sam Thaiday
13. Braith Anasta

14. Jamie Soward

Anyone else feel that since member 2299 is out of the draft his players shouldn't be allowed to be picked again?

Not that its afro zac's fault but it seems to be a similar situation to penrithfan last year picking up players from disbanded teams which created a rule this year against it. Thoughts?

He only had two players - the other one is still available.

And everyone else that is in the draft is hopefully committed and not holding everyone up. So fingers crossed I don't have to kick anyone else out.

I think we just take each team on its own merits. If he had 7 players chosen then yeh obviously things would be different.

In future we will keep abandoned players in their own pool and auction them at the end for vcash.

Unless people disagree and want that now? In that case I will have to talk to Afro and get him to change his pick.

Yeah, if you have players you are willing to trade, then by all means post a list in here.

So now we can only have 16 created teams in RLL2 i think thats a no go for now. Unless they come up with an update soon (which i know they are just a matter of when) i think we need to come up on a new idea on what to do with the Draft? Any Ideas???

Like we said, awards are satisfying enough, for me atleast. It relies on opinion rather than a degree of luck as to what happens in a video game.

Yeah definitely awards for the best backline/halves/pack/team/bench etc and maybe just for fun split to the draft up into 2 comps and then have a one off game between the 2 winners to get the overall premiers. If thats possible??

I have several players Im willing to trade, message me if you're interested, happy to do a 2 for 1 swap too.

Bonecrushers would like to announce Ashley Harrison is up for trade. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Back