NF_47
GoHard|GoKnights|GoProud
I think you mean the titans.What does it matter why he isn't is good? He got the injuries at Canberra, so it doesn't make a difference ... he's still gone to the dogs.

I think you mean the titans.What does it matter why he isn't is good? He got the injuries at Canberra, so it doesn't make a difference ... he's still gone to the dogs.

I Heard that there is 3 clubs after inu does any1 no witch clubs they are i only no that the warriors are 1
Inu is very much an average player. Don't rate him at all
And Souths!!!!We are up there alotWarriors, Bulldogs and the Knights. Although the talk about Inu coming to Newcastle has died off of late.
And Souths!!!!We are up there alot
Without a 'source' I don't think it's much of a rumour, Alex. A possibillity, but doubtful.
Yer it heard about him wanting out last yr after hunt signed with afl but i havnt heard anything since i cant see y hed leave the dragons hes playing well and they are premiership fav
That was dated back in March and both the Roosters and Setu said it was incorrect.
Shane Tronc has already signed with Brisbane too.
ok so he not going to the roosters
He's bloody crap! Wes is better then him