2011 NRL Player Rumours & Signings

Cam Smith said he is willing to take a pay cut, along with many other players to keep the team together.

Source: Channel 7 News
 
Beau Henry>>>Knights

Read in the Sunday Telegraph the Knights have him in their sights. Also he is even more likely coz Soward & Hornby are infront of him.
 
I heard the Cronk one off another site(Cant remember which one) and than off a mate....Not to sure if it has much behind it but thought you guys would like to know...>Thats all....Sorry if you dont like the info
 
Wow...Sorry for posting up something i heard and tehn read and posted it in a RUMOURED signings thread...Just trying to help fellow posters

You're main focus on here is this signings thread, is it not?

And everything you have 'heard' has been way off the mark. So until you actually provide some sort of inside info that does infact happen, you're reliabillity is still at zero.

Reading off another forum isn't a source. I can start a rumour too:

Bryson Goodwin > Broncos

See, its easy. Examples of your posts:

I heard somewhere that the knights are going to make a play for either inu or Mateo...Forget which one...Think Mateo

Most likely heard it from the Knights forum - which we were well aware of Mateo as soon as Houston and Wicks left.

I heard you guys are looking at Garret Crossman from souths....

???

Just got from a reliable source the deal is near done for Mateo to dogs in 2011

This hasn't happened - he is in talks with the Warriors.

I heard Lee te Marri going to knights...Dont no how strong the rumour is though

Again, not true.

Need I say more, I don't mind rumours in this thread, but real ones would be nice.

Helping fellow posters would include getting things right.
 
You're main focus on here is this signings thread, is it not?

And everything you have 'heard' has been way off the mark. So until you actually provide some sort of inside info that does infact happen, you're reliabillity is still at zero.

Reading off another forum isn't a source. I can start a rumour too:

Bryson Goodwin > Broncos

See, its easy. Examples of your posts:



Most likely heard it from the Knights forum - which we were well aware of Mateo as soon as Houston and Wicks left.



???



This hasn't happened - he is in talks with the Warriors.



Again, not true.

Need I say more, I don't mind rumours in this thread, but real ones would be nice.

Helping fellow posters would include getting things right.
Yep alright...So nothing has happened yet and i am trusting people i know so if they dont come through it is not the end of the world..If
 
Mateo, Rapira and Inu all agreed verbally to sign with the Warriors.

Luck won't be at the Warriors once Mateo goes over.
 
If Warriors do get Inu & Mateo (plus the addition of Rapira whos locked in a deal) they will be a pretty strong force, especially with Vatuvei if he doesnt get injured. Inus a good pick up :)
 
i woodnt be surprised if he has signed because the roosters always say that they didnt sign them when they have they did the same with carney last yr
 
You're main focus on here is this signings thread, is it not?

And everything you have 'heard' has been way off the mark. So until you actually provide some sort of inside info that does infact happen, you're reliabillity is still at zero.

Reading off another forum isn't a source. I can start a rumour too:

Bryson Goodwin > Broncos

See, its easy. Examples of your posts:



Most likely heard it from the Knights forum - which we were well aware of Mateo as soon as Houston and Wicks left.



???



This hasn't happened - he is in talks with the Warriors.



Again, not true.

Need I say more, I don't mind rumours in this thread, but real ones would be nice.

Helping fellow posters would include getting things right.

Aussie, Can't blame a bloke for wishing he had the inside scoops like i have had in the past :)
 
Back
Top