2011 Marathon Stadium Draft DISCUSSION THREAD

James, just to clarify.

Can you trade a retired player with another retired player, or no?

Once you've selected your retired player, you can trade him for whoever you want! You just can't then pick another retired player ... the player you've traded away still counts as "your pick".

Ohhh, well i think it was supposed to be all the teams were made on RL3 & played against eachother in a simulated competition. But understandably that would have been fairly hard to try & pull off unless the guy had all the time in the world.

Ohhh, well i think it was supposed to be all the teams were made on RL3 & played against eachother in a simulated competition. But understandably that would have been fairly hard to try & pull off unless the guy had all the time in the world.

I reckon that's a pretty good idea though! I'd do it because I have RL3 but I'd be terrible and probably not get around to it.

Yeah buy does RL3 include all the latest players that have massively improved like Cherry-Evans and such?

He should be in their Toyota Cup side, maybe? Because he's been with Manly since 08-09 or something? If not, you could create him plus any others that aren't in the game and set all their stats..

He should be in their Toyota Cup side, maybe? Because he's been with Manly since 08-09 or something? If not, you could create him plus any others that aren't in the game and set all their stats..

Evenif he was in the game, his stats would be lower from what it would currently be, and if you create him, you wouldn't even know what stats to put for him.

I just found out that both Shaun Johnson & DCE are in RL3 but some players aren't like Reni Maitua..

can u up date the draft cheers

As I said on the previous page I'll do it tonight. Sadly I do have a life, and I was at a cricket game last night and had a few beers afterwards, got home late and was too tired to do it then.

As I said on the previous page I'll do it tonight. Sadly I do have a life, and I was at a cricket game last night and had a few beers afterwards, got home late and was too tired to do it then.
Since when do people have a life outside this forum? :lol:

Amos Roberts, Lote Tuquri, Todd Payten, Ryan Hinchcliffe, Adam Blair, Cory Paterson, Jeremy Smith and Shaun Berrigan are up for trade.

Back