Your team vs Cowboys

Joey was terrible. Doesn't matter how many metres he runs when he keeps costing his side the ball on the first tackle. He can be absolutely devastating but he's going to be under pressure until he develops a footy brain.

Joey was terrible. Doesn't matter how many metres he runs when he keeps costing his side the ball on the first tackle. He can be absolutely devastating but he's going to be under pressure until he develops a footy brain.

You obviously don't like the bloke. He went for an offload on tackle 2 on the Warriors line that didn't come off. 1 "brain snap" a similar "brain snap" gave Rochow a try but let's not count that. Randell made 2 errors as well was he "rocks and diamonds" ? Smith, Scott and Stockwell gave away ridiculous penalties do we mention those ? You jumped on the "unfit" wagon but Leilua played 80 mintues and made 3 damaging runs in the last 10 minutes whilst others couldn't lift their legs. You don't like him that's fine but do what I done watch the replay and write down everything Leilua done and then let me know if you think he's under pressure.

I for one think Gidley will improve our side at fullback. But many are acting like he is our poison to the side.

Not poison just the 4th best option in any position he plays.

- - - Updated - - -

That's been the ideal scenario this entire time, Sione replacing McManus but it just won't happen anytime soon.

Guilty of underestimating Leilua's efforts in that game, what a beast he is. Still has some brain snaps but I'll take them for all the damage he causes on the opposition. He's still a better centre than Sione, there's no doubt.

Only won us the game with his defence, but hey punt him!

You obviously don't like the bloke. He went for an offload on tackle 2 on the Warriors line that didn't come off. 1 "brain snap" a similar "brain snap" gave Rochow a try but let's not count that. Randell made 2 errors as well was he "rocks and diamonds" ? Smith, Scott and Stockwell gave away ridiculous penalties do we mention those ? You jumped on the "unfit" wagon but Leilua played 80 mintues and made 3 damaging runs in the last 10 minutes whilst others couldn't lift their legs. You don't like him that's fine but do what I done watch the replay and write down everything Leilua done and then let me know if you think he's under pressure.

Sorry mate but just because I've noticed some flaws in his game doesn't mean I don't like him. I don't dislike anyone that pulls on a Knights jersey...especially not Leilua who I enjoy watching a lot when he's not costing us with his brain explosions.

And for the record, I'm far from the only person that feels that way about him at the moment. Pretty much my entire bay at Saturday's game was calling for him to get hooked because his brain explosions were killing us whenever we got into an attacking position.

If we're going to disregard everyone's opinion as "oh, you just hate him"...maybe you need to realise that just because you can see no wrong in him doesn't mean that everyone will have that opinion.

BJ had a stupid game, even for his standards. He did cost us a couple times and I wasn't happy about it. Though, it has to be recognized that we rely on him to create points for us and we all know that it is Rnd 1, he will improve and impress

Let's not get caught up in the BJ bashing, he'll be playing out of his skin in a couple weeks

Here's some homework for guys(don't be offended by the word homework my psychologist gives me homework every visit). Watch the replay. Leilua made 2 mistakes. The offload on tackle 2 yes a high risk play that didn't pay off. The 2nd "mistake" was being tackled into touch when he'd showed skill at waving Jimmy back inside and the changing ball carrying hands to pass just as he was crunched. That's not my opinion that's a fact. If people want to blame him for the 3 passes that went over his head that's their prerogative. The missed tackle was when he was the first player down chasing a kick and the fullback stepped him. I'm all for people having varying opinions but some of the comments directed at Leilua's game are factually wrong.

Homework! Homework! I am too old for work Beaumont. Will I be dropped and sent home like Shane Watson for not doing my homework?

Back