Tonga vs Samoa

Hard for Samoa to come back from here...but you never know Rugby League can be a funny old game at times

Fui fui for me, some very strong go forward from him, Liki Liki been good, sau's side not so good as gaz keeps pointing out lol

Dont think I've ever seen a crowd member run onto the field and stick a flag in the ground :lol:

Fui fui for me, some very strong go forward from him, Liki Liki been good, sau's side not so good as gaz keeps pointing out lol

Moimoi has had his best game in a few years ... and that's not meant as an insult to his week to week form, either.

Thought the crowd would have been more than 10,000 ... they've made more noise than a crowd twice that size.

Who does the Tongan number 9 play for, seems good always probing around the ruck making good meters

Turned into a bit off a touch up but entertaining none the less....And we have another Flag in the ground :lol:

Love it what an atmosphere...let them celebrate :lol:

Great to see so many young polys playing well. Taumalolo, Murdoch masala, Tapau. Future is bright for both nations

Pitch Invasion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it so much passion....let them celebrate....wish the ground announcer would shut up

These pitch invasions are fantastic, reminds me of going to sports as a kid. When the sprint onto the ground at fulltime was the highlight of the day! :lol:

I'm really happy for Richie Fa'aoso ... I don't remember him missing a test for Tonga since he first made it in 2008, but he hasn't had a lot of success in the red and white.

Unlucky Levil! :(

Tonga were just way to strong from the start. There forwards were great and the young halves pairing was very impressive. I'm just happy with watching a tops game and hope it becomes a regular thing. Got me so pumped for the World Cup! I do feel that Steve price had the boys play to structured.

Best international game I've seen in ages.

The ARLC really need to make the best of these Rep weekends by setting up more pacific team matches. With no NRL games being played, there isn't any reason not to.

Why is it boring for people when Aus smash NZ but it's not boring when Tonga smash Samoa lol? Is there more to it?

Back