Tonga vs Samoa

jamesgould

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Staff member
Admin
Really looking forward to this game ... now that Fa'alogo is out injured, I guess I'll be going for Likiliki and Tonga!

Should be a great clash [MENTION=1]jamesgould[/MENTION]...I'm looking forward to it as well. Hope Brent Kite is right and this becomes a regular fixture I think it's great for Rugby League

Yeah if he's right about it being locked in for five years then that is excellent. Need something for the other Pacific sides too, though.

This looks like a brilliant sized crowd!!!

Sooo pumped got my Samoan jersey on!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah if he's right about it being locked in for five years then that is excellent. Need something for the other Pacific sides too, though.

This looks like a brilliant sized crowd!!!

Bigger turnout then the panthers get

I'm getting dizzy watching the Siva Tau!!! Blimin cameras, can't they just stay still?!

It is a great crowd for what should be a great game. [MENTION=1]jamesgould[/MENTION].....Maybe a permanent tournament with Samoa, Tonga, Fiji, PNG, Cook islands and NZ??

I would pay to see that it would be fantastic.

Tonga looking really good so far. Samoa may have won the last two tests between these sides, but how often do you see them with the better looking side on paper, but don't seem to get it together on the park? I dunno what it is ...

Tonga looking really strong atm.. their young halves controlling the game nicely.... Anyone know why there is no video ref in this match ??

- - - Updated - - -

Great strike back there from Samoa....great game so far

10-4 at halftime ... one of the most enjoyable halves of footy I've watched this year. The atmosphere looks and sounds amazing!

It is a great crowd for what should be a great game. [MENTION=1]jamesgould[/MENTION].....Maybe a permanent tournament with Samoa, Tonga, Fiji, PNG, Cook islands and NZ??

I would pay to see that it would be fantastic.

If they had a three week break in the middle of the season, they could play Origin for Australia, and the six sides you mention could take part in a Pacific Cup.

I don't know how it would work with somehow finding a winner out of six sides in three weeks, if you'd even have time for a final, but I don't see a downside to it.

It would benefit NZ in playing together mid-season for three weeks, and they would get a rare chance to play some games in NZ too ... and of course it would be brilliant for the Pacific sides. I'd see the NZ games played in Auckland, Wellington and Dunedin ... the other two games each weekend could be played as double headers in Australia, and maybe even one of them in a Pacific Island each year.

10-4 at halftime ... one of the most enjoyable halves of footy I've watched this year. The atmosphere looks and sounds amazing!

I just commented to a mate how great this game is, I'm enjoying it heaps more then last nights test. And after my last game before that us against panthers this is fantastic, the crowd is great also

Best game of the rep round so far...

- - - Updated - - -

Likiliki in for a double!!!!!!!!! Great to see

Likiliki's defence is the only thing holding him back because he's a monster with ball in-hand.

Back