Phil Rothfield tweets supposed leaked NSW Team

In all fairness, B Morris does all those things as well, plus a harder runner... McManus is safe and has played Origin but I think there are 2 or more better winger than him for Blues ATM!

You're right and I agree but is Morris really as consistent as McManus is each week? I'd be happy with either, just as long as they get the job done.

Bit worried about Brett Morris he doesn't look fit and ready to play...his performance tonight was far from his best

9 Runs for 68m, 2 Offloads, 1 Tacklebreak,0 Linebreaks, 2 Tackles, 1 Missed Tackle and 1 Error

You would hope he does alot better in Origin :anxious:

Why can't Carney and Maloney both play halves? Why? Why must Pearce be selected? Carney nearly made Origin in the Raiders side before peeing on a waitress. The Chooks game tonight was a dry run against the QLD spine and similar sized forwards and they fell flat under pressure! The halves had no spark when the game needed it. Carney is a much better runner, ball player and decision maker than both of the Roosters halves and it's a joke he missed out. If he was injured I could justify picking them, but he's been back two weeks and killing it from what i've heard.

I also don't think Gidley should have been picked. He's incredibly useful when someone goes down but in terms of adding something to the game I don't think he's effective. Sutton and Carney are more match winning utilities. Hoffman has been good, I don't mind his selection. There are probably better second rowers out there but he gets a job done and he comes from a quality system. He also knows how Cam, Cronk and Slater play around the ruck.

Back