11. Alex Glenn
12. David Stagg
13. Joe Ofahengaue

14. Joe Boyce
15. Francis Molo
16. Corey Oates
17. Kodi Nikorima

Coach: Wayne Bennett

http://www.nrl.com/round-11-origin-team-lists/tabid/10874/newsid/86345/default.aspx

Stoney's learning. Wonder if Clydsdale is still out or Redman has been kept over him?

Joe Boyce getting a run for Brisbane.
Good for him.
The worst forward in our NYC pack last year, but a real trier.

Woah, nice to see Tapine get a start. Hopefully him getting a start over Houston is a sign he'll eventually get the bench spot.

We really should win this. The Broncos team is average (halves aside), at home with our excellent record on MNF. If we can't beat them than we're kidding. Sidenote didn't David Stagg retire?

Morgan's been called into camp, DCE gone by all reports but the QRL say he will be assessed tomorrow

That Broncos team looks very ordinary. Great to see Redman retain his spot and to see Tapine start despite me naming him on the bench.

Tipping us in an upset by 8.

That Broncos team looks very ordinary. Great to see Redman retain his spot and to see Tapine start despite me naming him on the bench.

Tipping us in an upset by 8.
It's a cut and paste side.
Tapine is only starting in that side because the secretary deleted Scott and pasted in Tapine.
If Clydsdale is fit next Monday morning, he could replace Redman too.
Stone probably hasn't even thought about his final 17 yet.
I think we have only seen the Tuesday side start as named once this year so far, and that was probably a fluke.

If Clydesdale comes back in for Redman Stone needs to send the Titans their crack pipe back. Not once in 2 years has Clydesdale got me onto the edge of my seat. He always has a dig and that's admirable but we should be looking for more than "solid".

If Clydesdale comes back in for Redman Stone needs to send the Titans their crack pipe back. Not once in 2 years has Clydesdale got me onto the edge of my seat. He always has a dig and that's admirable but we should be looking for more than "solid".

Exactly.

If Tapine doesn't start, or if Clydesdale takes either Redman or Randells spot we'll know that Stone is Stoned, like the Stoner we suspect Stone to be

Clydsdale hasn't done a single thing wrong in first grade. It's incredibly unfair for him to lose his position when he's fit to Redman.

How is it unfair when redman has looked better in one game compared to what Clydesdale looks??

I would like to think that if we have a better player that can add more to the team stone would pick them??

I like Clydsdale but he will be under enormous pressure if Redman can back up another strong performance.

Clydsdale can't complain.
When he came into the under 20s he replaced Redman and Randell, and forced them both into playing other positions - and at the time Redman was a recent Australian Schoolboys hooker and had been seen as the best 18 year old hooker in the game.
Redman went from rising star to playing lock forward as a tackling machine for a couple of years while the younger Clydsdale played 80 minutes at hooker.

How is it unfair when redman has looked better in one game compared to what Clydesdale looks??

I would like to think that if we have a better player that can add more to the team stone would pick them??

Nice stretch.

A single performance shouldn't be enough to remove a bloke from a position. Clydsdale has already lost his starting position to Randell, he shouldn't be booted from 14 just because Redman had a solid debut; he deserves the chance to not just state his claim to the bench spot but also try and get back the 9 jumper.

Clydsdale has had a fair share of shining moments in his time in first grade but as usual they tend to slip minds when they don't fit into someone's argument.

One bloke has a good game against a poor side let's give Clysdale a break if he is fit he should take the bench spot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's no reason to drop Redman, he provided spark in attack & defended well. You need to have some accountability, why should Clydsdale automatically get his spot back when the new guy performed better? If he's good enough, he will show it in NSW Cup & get back.

Although I won't be surprised if Stone puts him straight back in as soon as he's fit, according to the injury report he has to be tested this week before knowing if he's right to go or not.

Last edited:
Back