2017/2018 Knights Player signing speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone is suggesting there won't be signings. Just questioning the quality after we were sold the great marquee bonanza of 2017.

As I said, three or four Buhrer level signings will be immensely helpful.

I don't think anyone is suggesting there won't be signings. Just questioning the quality after we were sold the great marquee bonanza of 2017.

As I said, three or four Buhrer level signings will be immensely helpful.

Expect a announcement on Luke Yates re-signing soon then :lol:

With the many Millions of spare cash in the cap (and the knights being owned by the NRL currently) I think the NRL might be using it for their Christmas party or giving themselves salary increases, what do you guys think?

With the many Millions of spare cash in the cap (and the knights being owned by the NRL currently) I think the NRL might be using it for their Christmas party or giving themselves salary increases, what do you guys think?

Maybe the club could use it to buy them self back? Although they aint worth 4mil tbh

I wonder if the NRL gives us the entire grant since they own us, or do they keep the money themselves and we spend it with their permission?

I mean a privately owned club would be given the entire grant money, to spend on the salary cap. But the NRL own us!

Come on Wests, hurry up and buy us out.

Midley has always said the NRL don't interfere with the running of the club, and they don't harvest funding to pay back accrued debt.

Well for one I don't accept that and Midley will not supply details of any expenditure as the NRL will not permit it. Midley is a stooge.

Last edited:
This is from his twitter in response to someone else who brought up the rumor.

Lot of "strong" rumours around David. Spoke to Walker's manager on Friday. Knights have shown only lukewarm interest.

Interesting that the latest photos of the players having an in door sports session only has a few lower grade guys, and one of them is Tom Starling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back