2014 Jerseys

Craig

Con Mika
Hey guys!! Long time viewer, first time commenter and sorry to bring this back up after a year but are we due for any new jersey designs next year or still a couple of years to go? Love the forum.

Welcome to the forum Craig!

The away jerseys have a minimum of two years before they can be replaced, so I'd expect us to have a new one next year. I don't think we've ever kept one more than two years.

Home jerseys have to stay the same for three years, so I'd say that will stay for at least another year (I hope it stays for good!).

Be interesting to see if we have a one off design for the Nines next year, hope so! We had some brilliant designs for the sevens back in the day.

Hi Craig, welcome!

I'd love for the jerseys to stay the same like Dragons & Rabbitohs main designs but due to possible money that can be made by new designs, they will change them.

This years home is my favourite one of all.

what about the pink and blue, surely this year they're gonna have a pink jersey i'd reckon we'd look amazing in pink.

I reckon we should go back to a red away jersey, like the one Bedsy is wearing up in the Marathon Stadium banner. It's my favourite one behind our current away.

- - - Updated - - -

I also liked the 2008 away but the grey was hideous, change it a crisp white and we're onto a winner

Last edited:
i also think our current home/away is the best combo we've ever had.

i wouldnt be against the idea of the home staying basically the same as it is now every year, and the away changing each couple of years to add some variety.. although i also do love the current away jersey. mind you, i think blue shorts is just as important as the design. white jerseys and white shorts it just too much.

from memory, it was very hard to get nrl approval for the red away jersey..
i doubt we'd be able to go it again, since the nrl is so anal about everything now

They did mention that a few times, the NRL prefers the away jerseys to be predominantly white.

I like white so i am happy with that rule from the nrl, i do agree that the knights should get on board the breast cancer campaign we have the perfect jersey to put in some pink even just for one week james :)

Pink and blue looks yuk, only have to look at the Eels jersey they did to know that.

I think our 2009/2010 jersey would work as a pink jersey for raising awareness, especially with the pink Knight print at the front, but that's about it.

I'd be happy to see our current home one & the 1988 one in use, home or heritage, as long as they're in use! And for away, if they keep doing away jerseys with an equal amount of red & blue on the front of the jersey then I think it looks fine, obviously the white will be the major colour but don't go overboard with it covering the whole front with white & red & blue on the sides or something such as the 2008-09 away jersey.

I'd really like to see a pink themed jersey for breast ca. It's only one round to wear it and I bet they'd sell like hot cakes. So what if they're pink, I think it's more about visibly showing support for a cause rather than worrying about a bit of pink for 80 minutes.

Does the pink have anything to do with Breast Cancer or is it Women in League round, or is it both? Because the whole women in league round is a bit of a joke.

Back