14. Hoy
15. Jsaf
16. Glasby
17. Ese'Ese

18. Guerra
19. Crossland
20. Tuala
21. Saulo

That is the team I think they'll pick, but I'd pick Randall over Hoy.
McCullough is starting to look over worked. Although his ordinary form tonight might have been because he was trying too hard against his mates, or feeling a bit funny about playing against the team he has spent half his life at.

1. Ponga
2. Lee
3. Shibasaki
4. Best
5. Hunt
6. Mann
7. Pearce
8. Klemmer
9. Mccullough
10. Dsaf
11. Fitz
12. Sione
13. Barnett

14. Hoy
15. Jsaf
16. Glasby
17. Ese'Ese

18. Guerra
19. Crossland
20. Tuala
21. Saulo
That would be my team.
Barnett straight in at lock i love the way he plays there.
Thats a quality bench.
I wouldnt mind seeing someone else get a chance at 14 as well like Randall or Simi.
I dont mind Hoy there either.

I will let the coach pick the side, he seems to have a fair idea of what’s going on as long as he picks the same side as I would, I will let him know by Tuesday midday or he can go it alone, up to him

Listening to Obi in his press conference after the game, Tuala was rested as Obi was concerned he would burn out. Sounds Tuala will be back next week.

Reactions: R_A
Listening to Obi in his press conference after the game, Tuala was rested as Obi was concerned he would burn out. Sounds Tuala will be back next week.
I think it's a 50/50 call on who is better anyway.

As long as we keep winning, have been very impressed with all of those playing 2-5, hard to see Moga getting a game with Hunt, Best, Lee, Tuala and Shibasaki playing so strong and well

1. Ponga
2. Lee
3. Tuala
4. Best
5. Hunt
6. Mann
7. Pearce
8. Klemmer
9. Mccullough
10. Dsaf
11. Fitz
12. Sione
13. Ese,ese

14. Hoy
15. Jsaf
16. Glasby
17. Barnett

Not sure Fitz is okay but happy with him and Sione at this stage, don’t want Barnett to come back early, unfit, but again we are looking good. Better players coming back to replace those performing ok to very good, yes thank you!

As long as we keep winning, have been very impressed with all of those playing 2-5, hard to see Moga getting a game with Hunt, Best, Lee, Tuala and Shibasaki playing so strong and well

We might see Moga get a run next week to make sure he keeps in touch just going on what Obi said in the presser.

He needs to get a run with no lower grade games this year, to allow Obi to see how he goes.

1. Ponga
2. Lee
3. Tuala
4. Best
5. Hunt
6. Mann
7. Pearce
8. Klemmer
9. Mccullough
10. Dsaf
11. Fitz
12. Sione
13. Ese,ese

14. Hoy
15. Jsaf
16. Glasby
17. Barnett

Randall in for Hoy and this is my team. Hoy struggling to inject himself and Randall will keep more momentum with the forwards as McCulloch tires (which he has been).

All going well the CGirls will dish up the same dribble they have been all year. Expecting Taumalolo to have a big one. Not sure if Val Holmes is out but he’s not been to threatening. Hammertime looks ok but still a kid learning the trade. Not sure who else we should be bothered about?

The same day travel is our biggest threat this week.
A 3pm game means the boys will have to fly out very early to get there a few hours before kickoff and travel most of the day.

Will probably be a thing with no byes so we just have to get used to it. At any point someone can get injured and that means a guy instantly becomes a week in week out player. Better to have matches then be underdone all season for match fitness.

It will s uck for whoever misses out in the games that matter though

Barnett for Sione... he's got me off side with all the 6 agains he gave away last night.

Normally the ‘why is’ Or ‘don’t pick’Sione getting picked again’ posts start at the top of thread so at least O’Brien has some sort of plan for him if it takes some time for someone to bring him up lol

Ill have Sione on the bench for Barnett and have Herman or Glabsy at lock. I just like the runs Barnett offers and the sneaky offloads he can do. Sione for me is a great fill in but just does the same with every hit up, plus his ball handling has been shocking in the past month.

Back