Your team for 2018

Just watched the reserve grade game (which we should have won) and i have to say if Griffin keeps playing the way he started and improves also then the way Levi played today he wont see 1st grade again this season ...

Just watched the reserve grade game (which we should have won) and i have to say if Griffin keeps playing the way he started and improves also then the way Levi played today he wont see 1st grade again this season ...

We were woeful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you watch it?
Or did you go to the game?
My daughter turned the TV on while getting ready to go out and there it was lucky i saw it before she changed the channel lol and only one minute in ...First 20 min we were all over them our forwards were walking through them then we went to pieces and they ran over the top of us .
They had 2 state of origin forwards which seems funny when you hear that while watching reserve grade .
Young Hazard is a talent first time ive seen him play gonna keep an eye on him.

I was thinking last night how different our team could've been had we signed some of the blokes we chased early. Blair, Lodge, Gerard Beale, Matt Prior, Jack Bird (paying 1 mill to play 5/8). It's funny how missing out on some of those was probably the best thing for us

I’m still a fan of Prior. Wouldn’t have had an issue if he jumped ship.

Bird looks like such a bad fit for the broncos because they let go of their only proper halfback and bought him in. When you look at it from terms of wins and losses and being able to create tries hunt offers way more then bird does. It is no wonder the broncos attack has been trash this year.

Lamb/Cogger and Watson may have been enough because they are a more proper playmaker then the broncos have, so with birds power running we stil would have been ok (not as good as with Pearce) attack wise.

I was never a fan of signing Blair and what the heol happened to Beale?

Back