TRIAL: Knights v Panthers @ Port Macquarie

Being unbiased here but I think Penrith have the edge. Knights are missing a few too many players for my liking.

Lol ...... I hope Penrith does have the edge as well tonight (hate the Knights winning trial games)

bad omen winning trials, getting flogged equals a excellent season!!!
 
Not really fussed if we win or lose as long as no players get injured and we solve a few problems within the team selection.

Also, I will be in contact with Jekk and posting updates on here so be online from 7.30pm onwards for score updates!
 
I think it is more of a revenge thing. I want Penrith to win 3-0 this year. So this one + Round 3 and Round 13 games.
 
I am going to post here a little tonight. I saw a picture of Walsh from the other trial and he didn't look like he bulked up.
 
...

Exciting stuff, Lewis breaks through and passes to Jennings who is about to score until Vuna gets him from behind. He's shocked, Wes intercepts it but is ruled offside. High tackle to us on their 15m line. Still 6-0
 
I know the score now expecting for it to come through now.

Edit: There you go. Penrith will win the premiership I tell you. Thanks for these updates.
 
Half Time

Penrith Panthers 16
Tries: Michael Jennings (2) Luke Lewis
Goals: Michael Gordon (2/3)

Newcastle Knights 12
Tries: Cooper Vuna, Cory Paterson
Goals: Wes Naiqama (2/2)
 
Back
Top