Tim Grant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably laughing all the way to the bank...

Mason is talking utter sh*t to be relevant again. Doesn’t even know Green but quoted as saying “I can honestly say if I was getting coached by Paul Green I wouldn’t give a s***, I wouldn’t play for him,” he said.... Basically sums up why he spent time at so many clubs. He is a cancer.

All he is saying is I heard and I think this that and the other. He has nothing to go off of.

The knives are out on the Cowboys and rightly so they have been terrible but to go off of what Mason says... laughable.

Got to the GF without JT already... with his money we can buy quality. Don’t know how without him we won’t be in contention for a “fair few years”

Morgan bicep injury is a blessing in disguise. Been playing all year with a groin and abdomin injury so he can heal and rest up for next season. He will lead us like he did in 2017.

Green deserves some respect two GF appearances with a win, brought on Taumalolo when Henry couldn’t manage him, and Granville from broncos Reggie’s. Can’t say he’s a bad coach.

Similar reasons to why Stone tapped him on the shoulder in 2014-15

Reminds of of our Kieran Foran Forum, based off something Matty Johns said

Anyway I read today Valentine Holmes is open to going north there in 2020. Considering Green will still be there then I doubt any concerns are warranted. It did seem different though compared to when Neil Henry was there (similar to his time at the Titans)

Could be as soon as next year if that final year is in fact in his favour like a rumour suggests. He is a Townsville kid and dates the sister of Morgan’s other half. They go on holidays together and he is very close to Morgan. I’ll be surprised if he isn’t at the Cowboys by the start of 2020 season that’s for sure.

Green deserves some respect two GF appearances with a win, brought on Taumalolo when Henry couldn’t manage him, and Granville from broncos Reggie’s. Can’t say he’s a bad coach.

I’d have no problem with the knives coming out if they were informal and bringing up valid points. Stuff like what Mason has said shouldn’t be newsworthy though. Just laughably bad but he gets his ego stroked with it being printed.

I’d have no problem with the knives coming out if they were informal and bringing up valid points. Stuff like what Mason has said shouldn’t be newsworthy though. Just laughably bad but he gets his ego stroked with it being printed.
Can I ask how you know what Mason said isn't true ,,,I have no idea so just asking .

To lose the playing group Green would have only had to fall out with one player and that is JT!
The "team" seemed to be playing much more like a "team" when johnny wasn't there!
Hopefully this year has silenced those calling for him to be an immortal, couldn't shine Joey's boots!

Can I ask how you know what Mason said isn't true ,,,I have no idea so just asking .

Read the article, Mason is making it up as he goes..

One moment he is saying that he knows he wouldn’t put in for Green blah blah blah then a couple lines later he is saying the guys are giving it their all out on the field but for whatever reason it’s just not clicking while hinting at Green being the problem.

There would be less then a handful of guys at the club still that were there while he had his one season with us. I highly doubt he would have inner knowledge of the club that he is woefully trying to display.

Could be as soon as next year if that final year is in fact in his favour like a rumour suggests. He is a Townsville kid and dates the sister of Morgan’s other half. They go on holidays together and he is very close to Morgan. I’ll be surprised if he isn’t at the Cowboys by the start of 2020 season that’s for sure.

Heard Munster could be the 'all in' backup plan

Would hate to have him in the halves. Jump at the chance for fullback though.

He'd be a great option in the halves if you wanted Morgan to take over that dominant halfback role that he's been doing at times in the last 18 months. Munster would just be a danger with the ball constantly much like in the mould of Watson & Pearce. Fit & firing, they'd be a great combo, but things never go how they're supposed to in the NRL, so you might have issues if Morgan went down or he wasn't stepping up to the plate as a dominant halfback consistently.

Have always thought fullback was Munster’s best position, but think he’s grown in leaps and bounds at five-eighth.

Morgan played his best when he had to be the dominant halfback in place of Thurston. Give him that role and complete control of the team again and hope he starts playing like the best player in the game again.

Can almost plug and play Munster anywhere tbh. He’s just a good, tough, all-around football player. Good defender in the line for a half, too. Would absolutely take him at 6 with Morgan at 7. Going into this season, I thought that could’ve been the best Kangaroos halves pairing.

Why are we talking about the Cowboys?????
1exkdb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back