Tautau Moga charged with assault

As some of you have mentioned it's not the end of the world if Moga got sacked might even be a blessing in disguise.

I'm more concerned that Pearce keeps getting mentioned amongst those who are 'playing up'. Something has obviously happened at Blocker Roach's wedding and despite Moga being named as the player charged on Boxing Day RTP still claims Pearce was up to no good on boxing day.

It keeps me up at night knowing the guy holding all the cards to a successful season for us is also a loose cannon on the ****.

As some of you have mentioned it's not the end of the world if Moga got sacked might even be a blessing in disguise.

I'm more concerned that Pearce keeps getting mentioned amongst those who are 'playing up'. Something has obviously happened at Blocker Roach's wedding and despite Moga being named as the player charged on Boxing Day RTP still claims Pearce was up to no good on boxing day.

It keeps me up at night knowing the guy holding all the cards to a successful season for us is also a loose cannon on the ****.
I know he's not the font of all knowledge but Barry Toohey keeps highlighting through his twitter feed that the Pearce issue is a real storm in a tea cup and the club isn't worried about anything involving him when referring to player behaviour - based on the tough line Gardiner has taken, if there was much to it, I would think he would be getting out in front of it and putting the football clubs position on this.

It would seem more of a beat up to sell newspapers/advertising space than a real behavioural issue on the part of Pearce for mine

if he is found guilty then i wouldnt be so confident he wont be sacked. Wests have set no tolerance to off field drama stance and they're not exactly a group that will back down to that. Especially when it comes to violence even if its just slapping some one! Im all for the tough stance as well!

Moga in real trouble hearing its not good at all and Knights may have nowhere to go.

I cant see him playing early in year even if healthy if he gets a run again at all

I know he's not the font of all knowledge but Barry Toohey keeps highlighting through his twitter feed that the Pearce issue is a real storm in a tea cup and the club isn't worried about anything involving him when referring to player behaviour - based on the tough line Gardiner has taken, if there was much to it, I would think he would be getting out in front of it and putting the football clubs position on this.

It would seem more of a beat up to sell newspapers/advertising space than a real behavioural issue on the part of Pearce for mine

There definitely was an incident at the wedding & possibly even on Boxing day, the real key indicator is that Toohey never denied either claim, just pointing out the club wasn't concerned. Look the incident or incidents could well be nothing and players have every right to go out and have a drink but knowing Pearce's history I am concerned.

The difference between a minor incident and a major incident is a fine one, which young Jake Saifiti can attest to.

Plenty of talk about the town that the roosters boys get up to mischief.

Pearce in the paper telling everyone how great his missus is and he's got the drink under control, next minute he's broken up with her, trashing hotel rooms and fighting at weddings.

I don't care much for Rothfield but he was bagged mercilessly a while back when he suggested the Knights had a booze problem. Plenty of locals want to tell you it's not just booze.

I don't care much for Rothfield but he was bagged mercilessly a while back when he suggested the Knights had a booze problem. Plenty of locals want to tell you it's not just booze.

And the Sharks are so perfect and have no issues, etc, lol

Probably because he's the last person that should accuse someone of having a booze problem.

Probably because he's the last person that should accuse someone of having a booze problem.
I think my point is being missed. Everyone knows Rothfield's faults and agendas. He said the Knights have a booze problem and everyone wanted to hang him. Him being a grub that follows a grubby Club has nothing to do with his statement. He was right.

Guys guys.

They are footballers with too much money and time on their hands followed about by groupies. Always a recipe for trouble.

I think my point is being missed. Everyone knows Rothfield's faults and agendas. He said the Knights have a booze problem and everyone wanted to hang him. Him being a grub that follows a grubby Club has nothing to do with his statement. He was right.

Problem is Buzz has never had a clue when it has come to the Knights. Even before now. Anything he says is basically copied off anyone else. Including the above.
The only time we come up is when someone he has an agenda against (Smith/Bennett) and even all the stuff he said about Smith was 100% wrong.

And he got it wrong as well lol

And don't forget it was Barry Toohey being the one saying it was possible even though it kept getting denied by everyone else, and even hinted which turned out to be true that Klemmer wouldn't mind relocating his family to Newcastle (with the assumed knowledge of what was going on)

The NRL Players Union isn't happy with the heavy fines the Knights are placing on players

lol

Back