Supercoach 2019

Just got Ponga in my side. Only Knight i have atm

Kurt Mann is seriously good value given the high probability that Brown will find a spot for him. He's the most selected player in his position.

Ramien is a little pricey but I figured was worth a gamble as a centre pairing with Latrell.

Another depth player worth considering will be the new Warriors halfback. Looks like Keighran has the nod, but the other contender is also on the minimum salary.

Kurt Mann is seriously good value given the high probability that Brown will find a spot for him. He's the most selected player in his position.

Ramien is a little pricey but I figured was worth a gamble as a centre pairing with Latrell.

Another depth player worth considering will be the new Warriors halfback. Looks like Keighran has the nod, but the other contender is also on the minimum salary.
I dont like Mann is their is other options at hooker and dont like having him in my starting 17. Feel he will only get 30 odd minutes to start with

I havent even opened the app so i wont bother. Did it for a few yrs ago but no desire now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If you have some regulars that look like missing out, I'm happy to back out. This is the first time I've ever tried this.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Terrible weather that day and Joey played his best game ever IMHO. Kicked them from everywhere into and with a howling gale. That July game convinced me we could win the Premiership in 2001!

Back