Sione Mata'utia re-signs with the Knights

I love this idea.

Next year he won't be starting at Centre if Moga comes back, and Ramien is here. So that leaves him either back on the wing but he is too slow, or in the back row again which is a concussion concern.

The club is talking about a new deal for him so clearly he is going to be re-signed. I think the club is crazy.

His not being re-signed mate Ramien has his spotm
 
I would sign Sione any day to my 30 man squad this preoccupation with some of you to talk him down is something I don't get.
 
For mine we could do much better for the money. No doubt he is a great clubman and a top human being but is not performing greatly.
 
I wouldn't mind Sione if he could stay in the line instead of bolting in field every time the ball goes his way.

If he got that out of his game he would be passable. Even still, would he be picked at Centre over Moga or Ramien?
 
Brownie needs to say to sione. Stay in the defensive line all game. DO NOT RUSH UP. If he cant obey his in reggies.
 
Ross (7 games): 2 tries, 1 try assist, 3 line breaks, 15 tackle breaks, 91m per game
Moga (3 games): 2 tries, 0 try assist, 3 line breaks, 3 tackle breaks, 96m per game
Sione (11 games): 3 tries, 2 try assists, 3 line breaks, 21 tackle breaks, 80m per game
Slots, stats can paint any picture you want - when he rushes in and causes an over lap does he get credited for the error or the try assist ?
 
Back
Top