Sione Mata'utia re-signs with the Knights

For sure, everyone's views now from the players down to the fans should be a bit more grounded in reality now, if not even a little below reality. Our boys can now move past the bs & get on with it, hopefully allowing them to build their form over the season without the crazy pressure.
... I thought Sione wasn't half bad.. he did miss the tackle rushing up on Hayne but from what I could see he made the right decision...and made a lot of right decisions.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
 
I can’t believe how negative everyone gets after a trial game and a week after half of you were singing top8 from the roof tops! The mood swings in here are worse then my misses at that time of the month
When I was 8 years old Christine Castles beat me in a game of marbles. I blew up delux and jobbed my mate that was watching. Ever since that day in 1969 I have been the worst loser on the planet. Winning isn't everything it's the only thing. That being said after the blow up I quickly move on. I don't care whether it was a trial or not my knee jerk reaction was "nothing's changed you goats" but soon after I was thinking we'll smash Manly.
 
Big difference, negative and realistic, don't get to carried away with new buys and potential, every club is the same, let's be realistic and give our team a chance to develop whilst hoping for a good result. I will be cheering them on and hoping for a good result, doesn't have to be a win, 2 out of first 6 would be very good, but one of them won't be manly
 
Big difference, negative and realistic, don't get to carried away with new buys and potential, every club is the same, let's be realistic and give our team a chance to develop whilst hoping for a good result. I will be cheering them on and hoping for a good result, doesn't have to be a win, 2 out of first 6 would be very good, but one of them won't be manly

I still give us a good chance against Manly. Maybe it is the eternal optimist within. :lol:
 
I can’t believe how negative everyone gets after a trial game and a week after half of you were singing top8 from the roof tops!

Totally agree. After one trial match everyone has dropped their marbles. We're still a good shot at making the 8, nothings changed in my books

I haven't changed my tune for a month and I get destroyed on here after we lose a trial for reiterating my long held opinions about some players
 
Totally agree. After one trial match everyone has dropped their marbles. We're still a good shot at making the 8, nothings changed in my books

I haven't changed my tune for a month and I get destroyed on here after we lose a trial for reiterating my long held opinions about some players
Don’t disagree with anyone and you will get along swimmingly! Have an opposing view and you’re the devil
 
All that changed in the trial was to show how much improvement is needed to get to a top four. For mine Parra have improved a lot with their purchases. Moses has settled into the team and with Gutherson due back they have a surplus of riches.

Good chance making bottom half of the eight for us.

I don't see the Panthers, Dragons or Sea Eagles improving.
 
Last edited:
Good on him for letting us know what happened and its nice to hear he is realistic about his future

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
 
Didn't have a great game on Friday. Robert Dillion said next contract could be 600k a year which sounded ridiculous to me.
 
Didn't have a great game on Friday. Robert Dillion said next contract could be 600k a year which sounded ridiculous to me.
Do you have the article? A bit early to make that decision mate. Even if he scored/assisted a couple of tries on Friday, I would still say itd be too early to make that decision. Our attack & defence was just enough so it will be interesting to see who actually stands out going forward.
 
Back
Top