Treadly
Clint Newton
I'd be more scared to tell Barnett he can't play his first game backAlright, you can be the one to tell Klemmer that he's not playing![]()
Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I'd be more scared to tell Barnett he can't play his first game backAlright, you can be the one to tell Klemmer that he's not playing![]()
Why would we rest anyone without an injury they've played 4 games after a 10 week break and only 2 games from the preseason ..Why would anyone need to be rested , I would much rather play our best team every week and make sure of the points and anyone that needs to be rested should be dropped and replaced . They've played hardly any football yet and as a team will only get better .
Credit where its due you know Cows man will be here win lose or draw.
Yeah I understand that and funny enough I agree with it , BUT on the other hand I don't want us taking the foot off the pedal just yet in any way shape or form .You have to remember there is no lower grades so you have a bunch of players on the edge of first grade that are losing match fitness and match sharpness.
As OB has said you have to give those players a run to keep them in touch and also reward them for their efforts in training.
https://www.newcastleknights.com.au...t-moving-coachs-faith-the-making-of-the-mann/
Good article on Mann at 5/8.
I don't think any of us were onboard with this from round one, but clearly the coach knew what he was doing.
I just find it funny that he is playing the exact same role now as we had him playing as a 17 year old in our under 18s.
Mann is in zero danger. Watson when he comes back will be in the 14. And provided Brailey recovers Mccullogh will be back in Brisbane.
It just means Hoy and Randall will not play unless there are injuries.
We can afford to rest a Few for this one.
My team for next week
1.Hoy
2.Toa
3.Moga
4.Tuala
5.TRD
6.Simi
7.Crossland
8.Saulo
9.Randall
10.King
11.Momoisea
12.Jones
13.Croker
14.Lino

By the looks of it a few people thought i was serious lol.We need laugh reactions on this site
And?
You pick your best 17.
As much as Hoy is a talent you can't keep everyone.