Round 6: Newcastle Knights vs Brisbane Broncos

What is your prediction for this game ???

• Knights 13+

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Knights 1-12

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Broncos 1-12

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Broncos 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jones gets to go back to training hard with the reserves.
He has 3 games under his belt and played well every minute he was on the field.
When we call on him again he will know that he can do the job for us.

When did the Broncs sign Issac Luke?
Some very strange things happening with the Broncos roster Atm.

Last edited:
When did the Broncs sign Issac Luke?
Some very strange things happening with the Broncos roster Atm.

Just the other day. Broncs said when questioned about signing Luke but letting Mccullough go, that McCullough wanted to leave.

Sione v TPJ will be interesting.
Very good mates who started together as 14 year olds in our under 16s and were equal top try scorers in the Mathews comp, with both scoring at better than a try a game.
They call each other cuz or brother on social media.
Despite that, I've seen them punching on behind the goal posts in a lower grade game.
They are both named at number 12, so maybe they won't come together too often, but if they do, it will be competitive. They'll be both looking for bragging rights.

Sione v TPJ will be interesting.
Very good mates who started together as 14 year olds in our under 16s and were equal top try scorers in the Mathews comp, with both scoring at better than a try a game.
They call each other cuz or brother on social media.
Despite that, I've seen them punching on behind the goal posts in a lower grade game.
They are both named at number 12, so maybe they won't come together too often, but if they do, it will be competitive. They'll be both looking for bragging rights.
I think Sione has been impressive and hope to see these two have a go at each other.

Sione smashed Kikau in a couple of tackles hopefully he gets to do the same to TPJ .

It’s great to see Sione finally playing well. He has had issues with concussions which threatened his career. For a long time I doubted he was up to first grade level and his defence while he was in the centres was embarrassing. And for a long time Sione was the forum wiping boy. Now Sione playing in the second row he makes plenty of tackles misses very few and hits hard. I hope he has a good run with injuries.

I don't like it. We are the shortest priced odds of the whole round this weekend! Haven't seen that since Joey's days.

It’s great to see Sione finally playing well. He has had issues with concussions which threatened his career. For a long time I doubted he was up to first grade level and his defence while he was in the centres was embarrassing. And for a long time Sione was the forum wiping boy. Now Sione playing in the second row he makes plenty of tackles misses very few and hits hard. I hope he has a good run with injuries.

He's going well, I'm on track for a stinker of a prediction at the moment in the mark my words thread by saying Glasby or Sione will lose their spot due to poor form.

I don't like it. We are the shortest priced odds of the whole round this weekend! Haven't seen that since Joey's days.
Doesn't sit well with me either. Hope the odds setters are spot on though.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Luke is apparently training with the top side for the Broncos and is tipped to get a bench spot.
I think that's good for us.
He'll be doing his own thing and his team mates won't read him like the Warriors did. He never fit in at Saints, and if he does at Brisbane, it won't be till his team mates figure him out.

squads trimmed
Knights dropped Crossland and To'a and kept Shibasaki and Saulo.
Broncos kept Luke and Dearden.

Weird how nobody mentions our short turn around after playing a top side. It’s all about the Roosters short turn around after playing a **** side.

Weird how nobody mentions our short turn around after playing a top side. It’s all about the Roosters short turn around after playing a **** side.

Probably attributed as to who each side is playing after the short turn around.

Would you rather the Broncos or Eels... easy choice to make. But then again it is the Roosters and Politis does have his puppets in the media.

Probably attributed as to who each side is playing after the short turn around.

Would you rather the Broncos or Eels... easy choice to make. But then again it is the Roosters and Politis does have his puppets in the media.
Goes both way I guess.

They only have a 4 day turn around because of the extremely rare occurrence of having their game postponed. We were handed a **** sandwich from the draw and not a word is said.

Back