Round 3: Newcastle Knights vs Sydney Roosters

What is your prediction for this game ??

• Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knights 1-12

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roosters 1-12

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Roosters 13+

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Roosters were just too good for us. Scoreline wasn’t a real reflection of the game to be fair. Obviously we need the improve but if a few of those passes stick it could of been very different.

Gotta cut out the silly errors and penalties though. They’ll be hurting and I expect them to come out firing and win next Sunday.

Just one of those games where the bounce of the ball goes against you.
Cory Denniss looked better than Moga all pre season, but Moga had the excuse that he spent most of pre season in rehab and only had about 4 opposed sessions/trials to get ready.
Time to look at Cory again if Moga keeps stinking up the joint.
Ponga needs to be told to just keep doing what he does. In the opposed sessions he had some where everything worked, and some where nothing worked, and we'll just have to let that happen till he gets a bit more experience.
This is a game no one really marked down as winnable before the season, so no loss really.
Saints next week is one I thought we might go close before the season started, so it will be good if we get a bit more luck next week.

Geez some sour graps on here.

60% effort 30% luck 10% class....
Roosters had 50% luck 20% class 30% effort tonight which really killed us.

Imo the 3 times we could of scored during the game mite of made a close contest.

Dragons will be very tough, they have a gun pack and halves that are on fire due to room to move.

Well I am still in shock, we got schooled across the park.
I think the injury to Watson destabilised us more than it should have , Brock looked out of sinc with everyone.
There is no way we can carry Burher and Lamb on the bench against big packs.
Moga and Ross need to start the game with “no doz” and need to spend quality time together they have no idea what each other is doing Moga lacks finesse but has brute force , let him engage then sweat on the off load would be a start.
Middle looks good and strong but our strength is hard and straight , knees and hands , quick play the balls and don’t clock off in D.
There is still hope but we need to learn quick

If you can football you should easily see what moga did wrong there. He is the one with the pill after all. Nothing to be taught here, too many injuries.

My mate who’s a Broncos supporter always said “have fun with Moga, he will give you so many headaches with his brain farts and attitude most games” and I have to agree watching him for the Broncos last year and tonight with us. Wondering if Moga and Ross are a good combo, they both love to hog the ball at times and both have egos. they don’t look like they enjoy each other’s company much to me. Anyone else see this?

Feeling like we came with a game plan to play our usual ball shifting attack, and when the rain set in, we didn’t adjust to conditions at all. Kept pushing passes that weren’t on, and not going back to basics.

Well that wasn’t too good. Oh well. Still plenty of room to improve, especially in communication and gifting cheap possession. Lot of players could do with a kick up the bottom though after that. Onto the Dragons next week.

My mate who’s a Broncos supporter always said “have fun with Moga, he will give you so many headaches with his brain farts and attitude most games” and I have to agree watching him for the Broncos last year and tonight with us. Wondering if Moga and Ross are a good combo, they both love to hog the ball at times and both have egos. they don’t look like they enjoy each other’s company much to me. Anyone else see this?

Not at all.. its 3 games they need time

Back