Round 3 - Knights V Dolphins - Friday 17 March, 6:00pm - McDonald Jones Stadium

I'm sure I saw a clip where someone said Bennett message to Felise after the game was he should stay out of his sight.
I thought he was just about the worst player on the field.

I'm sure I saw a clip where someone said Bennett message to Felise after the game was he should stay out of his sight.
I don’t know why, fairly certain Wolf does most of the coaching at Dolphins. Old Wayne is a good coach of good players, but an also ran with an average roster. This has always been the case with him. If you listen to his press conferences when he signs with a new club, it always starts with,”I really like the clubs vision for the team”, which is code for, “they are paying me a million plus per season to be here”
I have always thought he is fairly over rated as a coach, but a reasonable man manager.

I don’t know why, fairly certain Wolf does most of the coaching at Dolphins. Old Wayne is a good coach of good players, but an also ran with an average roster. This has always been the case with him. If you listen to his press conferences when he signs with a new club, it always starts with,”I really like the clubs vision for the team”, which is code for, “they are paying me a million plus per season to be here”
I have always thought he is fairly over rated as a coach, but a reasonable man manager.
Yea I think Woolf's contribution is underated in the media.

But Wayne has the runs on the board that show he is a good coach. Even if it is his man management of players and staff that gets the results.

That was from the press conference. Skeletor was saying that in relation to his errors in the game.

Bennett has stayed an elite coach because players love hanging out with him and he’s smart enough to delegate to really good assistants. Demetriou has shown himself to be very capable at the Bunnies so far and Woolf obviously did a good job at St Helens.

Like yeah on one level he’s not the tactical mastermind putting x’s and o’s on the board, so you could argue against him there, but you pretty consistently see players are willing to run through a brick wall for him. That’s something you either have or you don’t. Whatever you might say about his time at the Knights, the time we looked most like a team that could seriously make some noise in this competition since Joey retired was under him.

Back