Votes: 6 25.0%
  • DRAW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BRONCOS 1 - 12

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • BRONCOS 13+

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Broncos have Mead, Milford and Coates on the extended bench and some guys I have never heard of playing.

1. Tesi Niu,
2. Corey Oates,
3. Jesse Arthars,
4. Herbie Franrowrth,
5. Jamayne Isaac,
6. Tyson Gamble,
7. Brodie Croft,
8. Keenan Palasia,
9. Danny Levi,
10. Payne Haas,
11. Alex Glenn,
12. Jordan Riki,
13. Kobe Hetherington.

Interchange:
14. Xavier Willison,
15. Rhys Kennedy,
16. Ethan Bullemor,
17. TC Robati.

Extended Bench:
18. David Mead,
19. Albert Kelly,
20. Anthony Milford,
21. Xavier Coates.

Interesting why DSaf isn't the outright captain with Brailey out. Instead Ponga to be named captain. Let's see what comes of this.

Dan and Ponga listed as co captains in the Knights media release, but not on the NRL gameday list.

Our chance not to turn up and treat it like a tigers game. Going to have to earn it or we will be getting beat. 4 day turn around is a good thing I believe.

If we are fair dinkum about making the finals we should absolutely flog brisbane and keep the foot on the throat....however I have read this story before and wouldn't be surprised if we put in a stinker.

Dan and Ponga listed as co captains in the Knights media release, but not on the NRL gameday list.
I don't think they ever did have Saifiti as co captain outside of the Knights website. The ref even rejected him too when he came up to question one time, asking for Brailey instead.

I don't think they ever did have Saifiti as co captain outside of the Knights website. The ref even rejected him too when he came up to question one time, asking for Brailey instead.

Pretty sure when the team lists were named before kickoff they always have him listed as captain along with brailey

Think it would be more the ref not wanting to talk to different Capt so once Brailey started then it’s him for the match unless he is off field.
I‘m happy with Brailey or Ponga talking with ref and while that’s going on the Co-Capt should be sorting the team out and firing them up.

Back