Round 20 - Knights V Tigers - Friday 14 July 8:00pm - McDonald Jones Stadium

So in the last 40 seconds we tackle Toa over the side line, play on, then Ponga gets taken mid air, play on. This ref is a stupid c***
Yes, the ref really had an off night.
Ponga is still targeted head high, many times with no intervention from the referee.
This games was hard to watch at the ground. The Tigers have very few attacking options other than the “bomb” and their players running through and banging the ball back.
Look horrible, predictable and speaks to the team’s try scoring strategies.
Without young Bula, the Knights would have won this game by 40x

Agreed there, I've never been a fan of Crossland but tonight I thought definitely played his best game at this level and at hooker.
Whats funny is, I have seen this comment on here about crossland several times since having to switch to 9. The warriors, panthers, manly, bulldogs games and now friday night. Diff people after those games have said his best game at this level so think it shows how quickly hes improving. Defence is good and will only improve. My opinion is changing and think with a full pre season he could be solid. No real 9s anyway to buy.

Whats funny is, I have seen this comment on here about crossland several times since having to switch to 9. The warriors, panthers, manly, bulldogs games and now friday night. Diff people after those games have said his best game at this level so think it shows how quickly hes improving. Defence is good and will only improve. My opinion is changing and think with a full pre season he could be solid. No real 9s anyway to buy.
This is 100%. People just can't handle the fact he is proving a lot on here wrong. He really needs to improve his pass selection and quality, but I can see him becoming a more talented version Lachlan crocker, not a bad 14 long term. Also just turned 23, still very young

This is 100%. People just can't handle the fact he is proving a lot on here wrong. He really needs to improve his pass selection and quality, but I can see him becoming a more talented version Lachlan crocker, not a bad 14 long term. Also just turned 23, still very young
100%. Shown he can do it defensively and that will only improve as huge ticker/motor. You gotta think after this year and a good pre season that his passing and decision making will be better too and big Plus kicking from dummy half is a bonus. Under Buderus wing in the offseason i wont complain in him getting first crack.

Would make for a good headache to have with selection. I would say Brailey is still first choice. Phonix would more than likely get the 14 bench spot. Interchange with Brails.

I gave Phoenix a wrap for Friday night but he’s still yet to go through a game without badly overplaying his hand or otherwise taking the wrong option a bunch of times.

We’d be in the middle of the top 8 with Brailey fit.

I gave Phoenix a wrap for Friday night but he’s still yet to go through a game without badly overplaying his hand or otherwise taking the wrong option a bunch of times.

We’d be in the middle of the top 8 with Brailey fit.
It's a crazy close comp this year.

If we could have converted some of those close losses into wins we could be anywhere from 1st to 6th.

Makes me wonder what all the journalists mainly the fox ones would be saying.

6 more points we would be sitting in 3rd

I have watched Gamble's try a number of times and his crime was not grounding the ball early enough. I guess he was trying to ground the ball closer to the goal posts for an easier conversion given our missed goals earlier. Are some of us reacting to the Coach's reaction more so than the try itself? If Ponga had done the same would the reaction be the same? I can't see what the "antics" are from Gamble.

I like that he comes from. Halves background. He’s obviously got a footy brain in there, it would be no easy task learning a new position at an elite level but seems to be grinding out a future. Good on him.

Back