Round 2: Newcastle Knights vs Wests Tigers

What is your prediction for this game ??

  • Knights 13+

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Knights 1-12

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Draw

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers 1-12

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Tigers 13+

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
I can’t remember what it was but 700k or something? Quite the fall so far

Anyway I don’t doubt O’Brien will probably point out a few things in the video review to remind the players how easy it can be at times to lose focus but with the situation at hand being a first so far don’t think many people will complain with an 18 point win or a +/- of nearly 40 after two rounds.

Even with all the brain farts at times as mentioned the forwards were doing it just too easily up the middle and even when Barnett went off (which may have contributed to some of the defensive lapses)
 
I feel like I watched a different match to you all. I didn’t think Mann was bad- I felt like he improved on last week which is all you can al al ask for?
Thought a few silly errors and a ‘rocks and diamonds’ game from Fitzy, Hunt & Ponga made it closer than it needed to be, but altogether we put +40 on!
Our centres, Lee, Watson and most forwards were great.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hunt rocks and diamonds. Maybe we watched a different game........
 
Also, does anyone think Herman looks lazy in defence this year?
Didn't miss a tackle today and saved a line break in the first half pushing across hard.
 
I thought the most disappointing aspect of Ponga today was the lack of effort to chase after throwing the intercept. In the current side, I’m not sure who else can kick goals.
Do you think it’s the coach’s direction to give away those penalties on the line to slow the play the ball and buy some time, or something the players do themselves? It’s nice to be able to do it back to opposition teams.
Also, did Fitzy throw up on field?
#FirstPost
 
Do you think it’s the coach’s direction to give away those penalties on the line to slow the play the ball and buy some time, or something the players do themselves? It’s nice to be able to do it back to opposition teams.
Also, did Fitzy throw up on field

100% coached and yep Fitz had an epic spew
 
Yeah ok- mostly rocks....

Is that Best’s side? Assuming he might slide straight back in when (if [emoji120]) the time comes?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your dreaming. Hymel hunt has been 1 of our best including last year. If your putting in a 2 game rookie over hymel you've got "rocks" in your head.
 
Mann has never been a competent defender. Gee it’s a toss up between who’s better out of him and Lino in defence but it’s a no contest in attack where Lino far superior.
 
Back
Top