Round 12: Newcastle Knights vs Melbourne Storm

What is your prediction for this game??

  • Knights 13+

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knights 1-12

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Draw

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Storm 1-12

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Storm 13+

    Votes: 12 66.7%

  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
1 Ponga
2 Tuala
3 Moga
4 Best
5 Hunt
6 Mann
7 Pearce
8 Klemmer
9 Randall
10 J Saf
11 Fitz
12 Guerra
13 Barnett

14 Crossland
15 King
16 Saulo
17 Eseese

18 Hoy
19 Momoisea
20 Lino
21 Croker

Ins
  • Chris Randall
  • Jirah Momoisea
  • Josh King
  • Mason Lino
  • Matt Croker
  • Phoenix Crossland
  • Tex Hoy
outs
  • Andrew McCullough
  • Connor Watson
  • Sione Mata'utia
 
Last edited:
The coach might want to ease Crossland in and only give him 15-20 minutes and Mann moves to hooker but I'd start him and see what he's got.
 
Nothing to lose in this one, not expected to win. Rather than change the spine around mid game id have had mann at hooker from the outset and put crossland at 6.

If he isnt working out can hook him and move mann to 6.

Crossland might get his 20 minutes and spend that time defending.
 
yikes...that bench Getting depleted on troops lol
I have liked what im seeing from Saulo and think Ese makes a better impact bench player. Players do play above when they are fighting for contracts now that Herman has it sorted he'll go back to being a good bench player.
I like the idea of having Barnett roaming around looking for work instead, i liking his energy lately.
 
We are gonna do Melbourne by 8 this weekend. I was very critical of last week but clean slate. If we work harder early. Spread the ball into the tram lines and work the middle we could go a long way to winning. CARN NEWCASTLE! REDEEM YOURSELVES.
 
Fit players not named in the 21 this week

Backs
4
Sasagi
Shibasaki
TRD
T'oa

Hookers
1
Huth

Halves
0

Forwards
0
 
If Glasby gets medically retired shortly. Are we able to get a replacement for the rest of the season?
 
If Glasby gets medically retired shortly. Are we able to get a replacement for the rest of the season?
My guess is it will take too long to be processed for this season. I think Monday is the contract deadline for this season.
But if we were the Roosters, thats another story.
 
Farq! I didn't know mata'utia was injured! How did I miss that?

I ignored many posts after that rubbish loss, that's how.

The poor bloke has been finally playing to his ability this year. Feel bad for him.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top