NSW CUP: COMPETITION CANCELLED

KNIGHTS TEAM

TBA

INFO

MATCH CENTRE
STATS

UPCOMING MILESTONES

I shudder to think what the Storm are going to do to us

Here a list of our biggest losses against Melbourne and Overall....May be a couple of new entries after next Sunday

BIGGEST LOSSES OVERALL

65 Points - Broncos def Knights 71-6 in 2007
62 Points - Sharks def Knights 62-0 in 2016
53 Points - Broncos def Knights 53-0 in 2016
50 Points - Sharks def Knights 64-14 in 2002
50 Points - Eels def Knights 50-0 in 2005
46 Points - Bulldogs def Knights 52-6 in 2004
46 Points - Dragons def Knights 48-2 in 2004
46 Points - Storm def Knights 52-6 in 2006
46 Points - Rabbitohs def Knights 52-6 in 2015

BIGGEST LOSSES AGAINST MELBOURNE

46 Points - Storm def Knights 52-6 in 2006
44 Points - Storm def Knights 44-0 in 2007
40 Points - Storm def Knights 46-6 in 2003
38 Points - Storm def Knights 48-10 in 2005
36 Points - Storm def Knights 40-4 in 2000
32 Points - Storm def Knights 44-12 in 2017
30 Points - Storm def Knights 34-4 in 2010
30 Points - Storm def Knights 42-12 in 2011
30 Points - Storm def Knights 34-4 in 2019

At this point I don't know if I'll be watching this at all.

I expect a better performance, we still lose and this team of derps will think they have turned a corner, only to rack up another loss the week after.

A few problems we need to overcome, along with others.

Attitude
Hooker position injuries.
Kicking in general play - atrocious and still nearly always going to Pearce. Pearce kicks straight to an opposition player regardless of how much space is available.
Short kicking - Again, Pearce gets the chance more often than not when it has been Ponga and Mann getting kicks in to the in goal more frequently.
Attitude.

OB is watching the same game as us, yet still continues to have Pearce the primary kicker when there are other options.

Last edited:
At this point I don't know if I'll be watching this at all.

I expect a better performance, we still lose and this team of derps will think they have turned a corner, only to rack up another loss the week after.

A few problems we need to overcome, along with others.

Attitude
Hooker position injuries.
Kicking in general play - atrocious and still nearly always going to Pearce. Pearce kicks straight to an opposition player regardless of how much space is available.
Short kicking - Again, Pearce gets the chance more often than not when it has been Ponga and Mann getting kicks in to the in goal more frequently.
Attitude.

OB is watching the same game as us, yet still continues to have Pearce the primary kicker when there are other options.

Jump in and coach mate.

I don't think it will be as bad as expected. I don't think we'll win given our lack of attack, but I also don't see it being a blowout score against us.

Yeah they will be stung into some action.
Can see a frustrating 8 point loss on the cards leaving me ranting about the teams inability to build pressure on anyone but themselves.

Genuine question - does anyone actually think we still make the 8? Personally can’t see it happening. This isn’t me losing my head over a single loss, this is me speaking about the level we’re at compared to other top 8 teams. We’re still way off the mark from where we need to be and if our attack is anything to go off than we’re in trouble.

We have a SOO and premiership winning half who looks lost whenever he has the ball on the fifth tackle, another SOO representative at fullback who is more rocks than diamonds, tries hard but does so much stupid sh*t in 80 minutes and can never string consecutive performances together. Our playmaking is almost non-existant. Our set plays consist of one-our running and a short ball to Fitzgibbon. We make half a break and there’s no support backing up. It’s infuriating watching what this team produces in a prime attacking spot. AOB seriously needs to rip these guys a new one, or better yet drop them and give players like Crossland, Toa, Momoisea, King a run to teach them a lesson.

I think we're still a very high chance of making the 8. Our team is a lot better then most of the bottom 8 even with the lack of ability we're showing. The disappointing thing is our team is good enough to be fighting top 4 & at current pace, I don't see that happening.

Genuine question - does anyone actually think we still make the 8? Personally can’t see it happening. This isn’t me losing my head over a single loss, this is me speaking about the level we’re at compared to other top 8 teams. We’re still way off the mark from where we need to be and if our attack is anything to go off than we’re in trouble.

We have a SOO and premiership winning half who looks lost whenever he has the ball on the fifth tackle, another SOO representative at fullback who is more rocks than diamonds, tries hard but does so much stupid sh*t in 80 minutes and can never string consecutive performances together. Our playmaking is almost non-existant. Our set plays consist of one-our running and a short ball to Fitzgibbon. We make half a break and there’s no support backing up. It’s infuriating watching what this team produces in a prime attacking spot. AOB seriously needs to rip these guys a new one, or better yet drop them and give players like Crossland, Toa, Momoisea, King a run to teach them a lesson.

we have a lot of work to do with the footy. Ponga needs to be getting the ball on the 5th tackle when we are in their end zone.

We aren’t far off. Agree with you on Pearce, he needs a hard look at himself. Can’t agree with Ponga, he got peppered yesterday and was outstanding I thought. Tough day at the back and running on Heavy legs.

you can chalk that loss up to errors and Pearce’s lack of ability to generate anything.

The way we are playing we could only win one or two more games before the end of the season.

Just when the team starts to raise hopes that they will preform consistently they disappoint us, this keeps happening again and again.

Is it just me or does anyone think moga should be dropped? For a guy with a big body like his he really doesn't use it to his advantage.

Is it just me or does anyone think moga should be dropped? For a guy with a big body like his he really doesn't use it to his advantage.

Yeah I agree. He doesn't use it like Best and Hunt, for example. Maybe he is constantly mindful of taking it easy on the knees to avoid another injury? I have no idea really.

I think we will make the 8, just scrape in with a 50/50 win record thereabouts and fore/against nabbing us the spot.

That is a sad end to a year with so much promise though.

Ponga I thought was ok on the weekend, our most dangerous player along with Mann.

The naughty stick needs to be used on Pearce, and Herman should be dropped.

Back