Round 11 - Knights vs Tigers @ Campbelltown Stadium

Knights team bus just left, Nathan Ross was not on it, Jacob Gagai was. Not sure on Mamo.

Edit: Mamo is there too. Assuming Jacob is just travelling with the squad but not playing.

Last edited:
Does Jacob Gagai still play for us
I'm pretty sure he's still signed with us, though I can't remember him playing in any grade so far this season. Could possibly just be travelling with the squad to be with Dane if Dane is still struggling.

probably meant Jacob Saifiti - I hope.
I have nothing against Jacob Gagai - i'd like to see him get another chance in reserve grade - but he'd be the worst firstgrader since Greg Smith at this stage of his career.

Disagree Mr Burger,
Jacob has many other skills Dane doesnt!! Jacob would make a fine running 58 imo, have great vision and soft hands. Wat hed him play many games and in the koori knock out he has shown Dane up a few times with classy plays.

- - - Updated - - -

However as with Dane, Size is a factor that will be his biggest problem

Pat Mat is playing reserve grade.
Feeney and Josh King are out of the named side.

Mamo to come in on the wing?
Denniss to centre?
Pats D has been very poor imo, had to be dropped to hopefully learn in cup how to stay in the line.. the amount of times he runs out of the line to tackle a butterfly is ridiculous

This should be the first game all season where we haven't had to introduce a new player. We've literally had to bring in someone new every game, the returns of guys like Sione, Tariq & Stockwell an exception ofcourse, let's hope this is the start of the returns & some stability.

Back