Round 10: Knights v Roosters @ SFS (Heritage Round)

i got a text from my uncle which got me so damn excited. he told me knights are 22 up and that they'll be equal first tonight. this is good stuff! i'm so happy

Vuna would have scored that try last year. Hope it doesn't take too long for his speed to come back. He's still running sideways though ...

Last edited:
Great first half. If the the same score line comes up for the second half (i.e. we score 22 and they score 0) we'll be top of the ladder! Them with one player down, I reckon we should be able to blow this out quite well if we keep up the tempo.

Awesome return by Vuna. He doesn't look as fast as he used to, but I'm sure that'll come as he plays more matches. Wish he had scored it. Would've been a brilliant way to return to FG.

Tansey scores

Anasta Converts

22-6

43min

Fitzgibbon injured, Roosters down to 15 at current

Last edited:
Dammit we let one in. Unlucky though, not much we could've done once the ball bounced into the Roosters arms.

Has De Gois been injured or something? Haven't seen him since like the 30th minute... Or is BS just giving him a massive rest?

Edit: Nevermind... once I posted this, he appears on screen >_<

W00t! Vuna goes over! Up to the video ref though.

Full time:

Knights 38
Roosters 6

Great win, but i reckon we could have easily hit 50. Gidley dropped one cold. Never the less a dominant performance!

Back