The Heavy Bag
David Boyd
Maybe the Grant to Newcastle rumours and POS to Brisbane move are linked. As in someone heard POS had been talking to Grant … and assumed at the time it was in relation to the Knights 
I'm sorry, a 'strong' Manly roster? LolThe Eels had sounded out Newcastle recruiter Peter O’Sullivan about a potential move, but he has opted to join Brisbane for next season. The Eels have also been eyeing off Dragons recruiter Daniel Anderson, while the Knights have made their contingency plans, knowing O’Sullivan was going to leave.
Newcastle has identified Scott Fulton and Ezra Howe as potential recruiter replacements. Howe was poised to join Perth, but that move was torpedoed after he was accused of scouting for the Bears while still on the books for the Gold Coast Titans. Fulton was chiefly responsible for assembling a strong Manly roster before a short-lived stint at the Tigers.
![]()
‘I’ll make the tough calls’: New Eels CEO reveals blueprint for success
It’s one of the toughest jobs in Australian sport, but Mike Rush believes he’s equipped to finally bring a title to Parramatta.www.smh.com.au
This looked like a urine take right off the bat!I didn’t realise the Grant to Newcastle rumour was so strong. Who do they think we are? The roosters?
I read one article that started with "Grant wants to join the 2027 title favourites, Knights."This looked like a urine take right off the bat!
Just laughable!
3 if Schiller leaves.We have 4 spots to fill i think? Who else is on the radar?