Premiership window?

For sure.

Bradman, Crokes, J Saf, Graham, and honestly Saulo - who has stepped up last two games - all still here next year no matter what.

At least two more years of Jermaine, Francis, Cody, Crouch, Phoenix and some guy called Fletcher Sharpe.

At least 3 of Greg, Trey, Toby, Niukore, and look I think at some stage someone will request permission to throw a bag at Sandon but he may still be here in 2029.

At least 4 of Kalyn Ponga, Dylan Lucas and Dom Young.

9 More of Dylan Brown (LMAO).

A coach we can all believe in.

I wouldn't trade with anyone. I think this is season 1 of what I really believe will be a 5-7 year window. I don't think any other team has as much real top tier talent locked down for as long. Kalyn, Dylan & Fletcher barely got that many games to actually gel with one another for a start.
This will also be supplemented by emerging talent, Mulherin, for example, will come in and cover for the loss of McEwen or Manu, should either leave.

Much like the Panthers, if the system is strong so is the production line.
 
Back
Top